All reviews the club lounge convention center front desk six flags shuttle driver within walking distance globe life park texas rangers baseball stadium great customer service att stadium dfw airport rangers game the room was nice ball park enjoyed my stay parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2017

Conveniently located hotel close to Ranger Stadium and AT&T Stadium (Dallas Cowboys). Hotel shuttle is free, but operates only specific hours (I believe 6:30 am to 9:30 PM. Other amenities include a Gym and Concierge room/ business office provides free breakfast and appetizers for dinner. Granola bars and various hot and cold beverages are available for free as well. Hotel staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Everything is very clean and rooms look like they were recently remodeled. I did experience an issue with the heating system in my room, which was fixed the next day. Parking is free via outside parking lot.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Nancy S, General Manager at Sheraton Arlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities. We hope you will come back and see us again soon!!

Reviewed December 23, 2017

If you want a room in The Arlington entertainment district, you won't be disappointed if you stay here. Although we live less than an hour away, we decided to book a room here while attending a nearby evening function.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the van driver who delivered and pick us up from the function we were attending.
I was surprised to see a review from someone who found their room to be less that clean. My wife is extremely picky about this, and commented more than once about how spotless the hotel appeared. She even checked the top of baseboards!
We also thought the room was very tastefully appointed and the bed was very comfortable as well. We would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to be of service!

Reviewed December 22, 2017

I must say, When people are nice you must tell the world of your experience. This was one of the best business stays so far. Thanks to the front desk! Marwan was very helpful and deserves this great review. Thanks for making my stay better

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Pursuant to business in Arlington, have had occasion to stay at this hotel a number of times over the past few months. On each occasion, they have exceeded my expectations, both with respect to customer service and with respect to the overall comfortable, restful and pleasantness of my stay. In particular, I must single out Nisyah Jackson, Daryl Hayes and Abraham (Unfortunately, I didn't get Abraham's last name) for the highest level of praise, for providing me with care and service far beyond the norm these days.

Room tip: Thus far in my visits, the the upper floor rooms tend to be additionally quiet, and the view from those upper rooms is spectacular.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for the incomparable Review. We loved it! We will be certain to recognize Nisyah, Daryl and Abraham! They are certainly allstars when it comes to service. We hope you will have an occasion to stay with us again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I found the hotel staff to be very friendly and helpful during my stay. Marwan was especially helpful as I needed late check-out and he was most accommodating! The property is clean and well kept and everyone was very nice from the front desk to the bar staff.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for the wonderful review. Marwan is exceptional with customer service. We are happy he was able to honor your request! We hope to see you back again soon.

Best Regards,