“This is not Tex Mex, thank goodness”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #528 of 808 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Love this place, plus they do a great job catering! My favorite is the Pulled Pork, black beans, rice, with 3 cheese queso, fiery habanero salsa, with lettuce, guac, and sour cream. Yum! I have had the same above with chicken and steak, but the pork has so much flavor.

It rocks on whole wheat!

There are newer reviews for Qdoba Mexican Grill
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I debated on the ranking, but I say a four star for the price. I started with a staff who seemed clueless that I ordered on line and they had no idea what was going on, but I showed them my order and they quickly filled it.
I have been twice. I would recommend the grilled chicken and beef meals. What they call medium I would call mild so keep that in mind with the sauces.
Definitely a good buy for the money.

Reviewed June 9, 2011

My first visit to Qdoba was in late April with a colleague who suggested we eat there for lunch. Upon entering, I was impressed with the clean, tranquil atmosphere of the restaurant. The young ladies behind the counter were courteous. You select the toppings you would like for your entree. The menu choices aren't overwhelming, which is great when you don't have a lot of time to sit and eat. I ordered the Naked Taco Salad with grilled chicken and a couple of other toppings. The ingredients were very fresh, and the fat-free picante ranch dressing had flavor, but it wasn't too heavy. I savored every bite of the green, crisp, romaine lettuce, black bean and corn salsa, pico de gallo, and chicken. After I finished the meal, I felt full, but not bloated. What I especially liked is that you can view the menu and nutrition information online before you go to the restaurant. If you are a calorie counter like myself, you can eat healthy without compromising on taste. After visiting three times, I know I will return. My entree of choice is the Naked Taco Salad, but Qdoba also serves Three-Cheese Nachos, soft tacos, tortilla soup, and burritos. If you like the Chipotle franchise, you'll like Qdoba twice as much.

On the downside, the Arlington restaurant is located in an awkward location. It's not too visible from Cooper Street because it doesn't face the street. It is in a strip shopping center in front of the Parks Mall. That might be a good thing, because the atmosphere of the restaurant isn't too busy and rushed as some others nearby.

1  Thank Precious89