“I would return”
Review of Chop House Burgers

Chop House Burgers
Ranked #52 of 808 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

First off I am not a burger person at all. I ordered THE Cheeseburger (burger between two grilled cheese sandwiches ) grilled medium well (you have to ask ) I did like this burger and would order it again. Hubby ordered the chophouse burger and he didn't care for much and he is the burger person !! However he did say he would
Come back and just ordered a regular hamburger and he said it would be good. Tobacco onions straws were really good. Counter help was awesome and friendly . Wait staff was not. I asked for a to go box and the girl point up front under the counter are the boxes ;-(

There are newer reviews for Chop House Burgers

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I am a big fan of Triple D locations and this one did not let me down. I ordered the original burger and it was very flavorful and was about perfect. There are many options but the original seemed to have everything I wanted and also added in lettuce, tomatoes and onions. I also got some home cut fries which were really good and added in some gumbo. I highly recommend if you are in the mood for great unique burgers.

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Great hamburgers and homemade fries and onion rings.

Had the Chophouse Burger (all 4 of us) and was probably one of the best hamburgers I've ever had.

Don't get this place mixed up with Chop House Steaks and Seafood which is just down the road, used to be owned by the same people and was bought out; it is closed now.

Try the Chophouse burger if this is your first time eating at Chop House Burger.

Staff was very friendly too

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband found this place...from great reviews...some food guy on TV. And it held up to its promises! It s a crappy strip mall aura/venue, but the food is worth it. My husband and I had the great gumbo, which was outstanding and spicy. My kids had burgers, which were as promised...smokey, and good meats! Outstanding. The music was good, comfortable booths, GREAT service at the cashier, good employees who were helpful. There was always someone cleaning something while wewere there (but unobtrusive). Pretty crowded and still all was well!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Like many, I watch "Triple-D" and was aware of the fun Guy and his camera crew had at Chop House Burgers, so yesterday while in Arlington on business I stopped in to see if they could live up to the hype created by the Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives TV show. I arrived for lunch just a few minutes after noon, the ordering line was short and the restaurant wasn't very busy, but by the time I left there were very few empty seats in the place. I had their signature Chop House Burger, sweet potato fries and a Portobello mushroom sandwich to-go for my wife. Since made from scratch cooking takes longer, I was expecting the 15 minute wait to be served. What I wasn't expecting was to receive my burger overcooked, the bun stale and the sweet potato fries barely warm. When I looked at my receipt it said "Well Done" next to the burger, and is apparently done that way automatically if you don't state otherwise -- unfortunately they didn't ask. Also they didn't ask if I wanted anything on it, as it came with no lettuce, tomato, onions, or pickles, so I guess you need to ask for them as well, or you'll get a dry bun with an overcooked hamburger like I did. Overall, the taste of the food was excellent and my wife enjoyed what I brought home to her, but today Chop House Burgers dropped the ball on my meal. However, I'm still tempted to come back and try out their 10 Peppers Burger the next time I'm in the area.

1  Thank Bruce W