“Some of the best burgers in DFW!!!!!”
Review of Chop House Burgers

Chop House Burgers
Ranked #34 of 866 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is one of the best burger joints in the DFW area hands down!!!!!! The chop house burger is beef mixed with brisket, with BBQ sauce, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and onions. The flavor is unbelieveable and all this for $6.95!!!!!! Don't let the front of the store scare you, it's in a strip mall but inside is BURGER HEAVEN. Close enough to Cowboys and Rangers stadium that you could hit it up before a game, well worth it!!!

1  Thank Hugo R

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a bare bones type restaurant, but we liked it a lot. You place your order and they call you when it's ready. We ordered a Chop House Burger (the specialty), a Texican Burger (how could we not) and an order of Onion Rings. The Chop House Burger is char grilled ground beef and slow roasted brisket mixed , house made steak sauce, apple wood bacon and smoked cheddar cheese on a butter toasted bun. We thought it was excellent, but with slightly too much Worcestershire sauce in the steak sauce. Still, we would order it again. The Texan Burger is ground beef mixed with tomatoes, jalapenos, onions and cilantro and char grilled, topped with pepper jack cheese and sliced avocado on a butter toasted bun. Yum is all I can say. It was not as hot as we expected, but it had enough to let you know it was there. The onion rings were good, but to my tase, just a little too much black pepper.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Third times a charm...NOT!!! Ordered 2 burgers and both of them were cooked wrong. Both were to be medium RARE. ONE WAS ALMOST WELL DONE AND THE OTHER WAS A DEFINITE MEDIUM...HOW DO YOU ORDER 2 BURGERS AT THE SAME TIME,COOKED THE SAME WAY AND THEY COME COOKED DIFFERENTLY? Both were smothered in onions to disguise the size of the burger.or lack there of..We have been to the other location 2x and had horrible service so we thought we'd try this location. No different and the staff was rude. I wish I would have sent my food back. Beer and their specialty burger punch was served barely chilled...Other customers were complaining as well. Total disappointment. I will gladly make the drive to Twisted Root for a quick dinner.

1  Thank dazzlingdiamond
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Really enjoyed our lunch, bet onion rings around. The burgers are a taste treat, cooked just the way we like them. You better be willing to wait in line, the the wait is well worth it. We would return often if we lived in the area. The staff were friendly and helpful. Good job.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I kept driving past this place several times a week thinking I would stop in one day. Last Friday was the day... The Chop House Burger with brisket mixed in was excellent, but they lost one star in my rating by getting my wife's order wrong (had only pickle & onion when I expressly said lettuce & tomato only - and reiterated no onion). It wouldn't have been a huge problem, but it was take-out, so not easily fixed. Over the past many months I watched the crowds grow and saw them expand, so had to give it a try. I will be back!