“Yummy burgers, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chop House Burgers

Chop House Burgers
Ranked #38 of 796 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Arlington
“Yummy burgers, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husband and I recently stopped by Chop House Burgers in Arlington -- evidently this restaurant has been here forever and we somehow overlooked it! It's located southwest of the UTA campus in central Arlington.

We both had burgers, and a basket of sweet potato fries. The Blackened Blue Cheese burger was awesome, although I think I'll order it unblackened next time . . .I'm not a huge fan of the blackening process, but if that's what you like, go for it! The variety of burgers on the menu was broad without being overwhelming as it is at some restaurants.

Following dinner, this location has a little bakery where we each selected a couple of mini-cupcakes that were equally as good as the burgers.

They also serve salads -- which looking at the one that was delivered to the table next is something I'll definitely have to try. I don't believe any beer is served -- and definitely no alcohol. You order at the counter, and are given a famous 'character' name on a card which you raise when your 'character' name is called and the friendly wait staff brings the order to your table.

Pricing is appropriate, and the quality of the burgers great!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank kwenbee13

Edmonton, Canada
“Great Burgers in Arlington”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Another restaurant in Arlington that has been featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. It is a classic diner that one orders at the cashier from a menu on the wall. First time visitors will not know that you can order sides seperately. The burgers come in many different versions. Two of us had a 10 pepper burger and a brisket and beef mixed burger. Both were excellent. The chili one of us had was terrible. The ambience is like any neat diner and very busy on a Monday lunch time. The root beer was also excellent.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Callingwood
Arlington, Texas
“Can't wait for the steakhouse and mansfield location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

2nd place in dfw burger battle but #1 to me! Great burger and friendly staff. Looking forward to what the future holds for Kenny mills burger and steak joints!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Corey M
“Yummy Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

We've eaten lots of burgers thru the years & Chop House has some of the best! The fajita balls were also very tasty. I had the chop house burger with sweet potato fries. Very tasty! My husband had the 10 pepper burger w onion with onion rings. Excellent and not overpowering in heat. Onion rings were huge, very crispy & flavorful. We wil be back!

2 Thank Gmaw1955
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Eclectic Menu for a Burger Joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had the house burger which was great. Other members of our party had various plates including salads and seafood gumbo. All were pleased with their choices. An in-house bakery offers a tempting array of pastries and cookies for desert. I would return on my next visit to the area.

• Visited December 2012