“Excellent service, fresh food, lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zio's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Zio's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Arlington, Texas
“Excellent service, fresh food, lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

I love this Zio's! Try the bruschetta appetizer. It's fresh and amazing. The servers are so attentive and knowledgeable. I also have tried the Italian Nachos. Yum! Every dish I have tried has been ample in size and delicious. The restaurant plays Big Band type music, and you can hear everyone at the table speak. The pizza is great as well. My husband and I love to come here for date nights or dinner with friends. We split an appetizer and an entree and with the delicious bread and dipping sauce, we leave very satisfied.

• Visited April 2012

Charlotte
“Fast and Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

Loved the tortellini with grilled chicken. And I'm addicted to parmesean cheese and olive oil. Bread for dipping was warm. We were in a hurry and appreciated waiter rushing order. Would have been nice place to relax and dine as well.

Visited March 2012
Dallas, Texas
“10 times better than Olive Garden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

I somehow ended up with a gift certificate to Zio's, so last week I thought I'd try it out since it was a free meal. Pleasantly surprised was an understatement. Two of my friends and I went and all left completely satisfied. The atmosphere was nice, the food was amazing and reasonably priced, and the service was second to none. I recommend the canneloni, and when you go, ask for your server to be Jake. Awesome place!

• Visited February 2012
arlington texa
“still thinking about it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

first time there

ordered pizza and pasta with shrimp and marinara

pasta dish was good

pizza did nit like the dough, and crust seemed undercooked

salad was great

customer service was great

the place seemed like a mix of other similar concepts

need to try the food again, for second opinion

• Visited December 2011
“Great food, close to the action”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2011

We had dinner recently at Zio's in southwest Arlington. My favorite dish is the Spicey Alfredo. Very nice atmosphere inside the restaurant. This restaurant is located in a plaza located adjacent to the Harold Patterson Sports Center and is a convenient place to get some food before, during or after your game. Easy access from i-20 with just a short drive from the interstate.