“Dinner Club”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Our HOA has a monthly dinner club which is a nice way to catch up with friends while going to area restauents. This month on a Tuesday we went to B J's. there were about 30 of us and reservations made. They had us so tightly seated you could not move. We had to pull chairs out in order to sit down. The management were not helpful even though there were plenty of vacant tables. I know having this many folks wanting separate checks can be a hassel. Our waiter was new but did a good job. I had the potatoes skins which was good. My husband had the avocado wraps which were even better. The overall atmosphere is loud and a place I would not recommend to a group. I will not go back because there are so many other great places to eat in Arlington.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

BJs always has a busy environment with a lot of activity, people, sports and atmosphere. Unfortunately today, several trainees must have been working but their trainers were not. We waited an hour for our food, which was good by the way. If we were there to 'hang out' for awhile, watch the game and have a few drinks, it would have been fine. We were there to eat dinner though. Because of that, I have to admit our experience was less than satisfactory. Next time, unless we just want to stay somewhere for awhile, we will be dining elsewhere. The BJs in Addison has met the needs of all. The BJs in Arlington, however, has not.

1  Thank GenParikh
Reviewed September 11, 2013

great spot, lots of locals go there. they have a lot of home-made beers they brew there, try the blonde which is really good. the food is just delicious! try the avocado rolls and a pizza, I had the garlic bacon chicken and it was just amazing. and if you're feeling adventurous, get a Pizzooki for dessert, you won't regret it!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great place to relax, have some drinks, and watch the games! Tons of TV's to watch every game you would want. My friends and I had a wonderful time, the food was fantastic, and the service was impeccable. We will definitely be back the next time the Rangers/Cowboys play!!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Had lunch here. It was surprisingly busy on a Wednesday at 1:00. Service was excellent and the food was fabulous and served quickly. Need more regular beers on tap.