“Nice restaurant with good selections.”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #33 of 801 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Granbury, Texas
“Nice restaurant with good selections.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

As the title says, nice restaurant with varied food selections. Good menu with tons of choices. They are famous for brewing their own beer and they have tons of choices in the bar area as well. That being said, I would have no problem bringing my family here either.

Visited November 2012

Arlington, Texas
“Great food- Call Ahead on the weekends!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We decided to go out to BJ's after a festival one Saturday night. When we pulled up there were a ton of people waiting! I decided to call to see how long the wait was, they couldn't quote me a wait time but said that they did offer call ahead seating as long as we were a party of 6 or less! That was awesome and allowed us to run to do a couple of shopping errands I put off. We were gone for about 30 minutes when I went in to get my pager they said it would be about 20 more minutes. Less than 5 minutes and our table was ready. Service was prompt. The restaurant was very clean. I never got past the appetizers and small bites page. I have a watermelon and feta small salad which was really fresh and light on a warm day. I also shared the thai shrimp lettuce wraps an they were really yummy! The kids meals were pretty generous portions One side of fries could have fed all 3 of my kids. The prices ranged about $15-$20 an entree. They had a great bar area and plenty of TV's throughout. It looks like it would be a great place for a big group to meet up at. A little loud but fun!

Visited March 2013
Nampa, Idaho
“Get the deep dish Pizza! It's very good!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my visits to BJ's. They get pretty busy on Saturday evening, but the service remains top notch and the food is excellent. Drinks are fairly expensive compared to other restaurants in the very near vicinity, but that's just how it is. Don't hesitate to go, it's a great place.

Visited March 2013
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Great bar with large Tv.Great to meet frirnds”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Went there to meet fronds while in town from NH. We were qujcly seated and menus were provided. Very friendly staff. I order a local beer and ate the bone in chicken wings. Have to say very good. My frowns ordered assortment of appetizers and all stated were very good. Prices very reasonable.

Mansfield, Texas
“This is a great place to see the games and enjoy a very good meal.”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

The food here is very good. Many beer choices on the menu make it one of my favorites. The atmosphere is part sports bar, part restaurant. There are TV's with sporting events or ESPN on everywhere, so if your into sports...

The food is above par. I had their deep dish pizza, and while its not a Chicago like experience, its not bad.

Overall above average service, food and atmosphere along with a very large menu with many intriguing options almost guarantee a return visit.

• Visited December 2012