“Better @ lunch”

Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

The food is really, really good here. And it is even better if you go before 5pm for lunch prices! The lunch portions are plenty because you also get to snack on their delicious bread. The waiter we had though, was really slow at everything! But the food was good and we were not starving, lucky for him. ; )

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I was expecting a cafeteria style restaurant who sells cheesecake but it was so much more. It had the vibe of an upscale restaurant as you stepped in, very open and nice décor. Menu offered plenty of choices, a bit on pricey side but food quality was good as was the service. Didn't get to try cheesecake so need to go back!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is the first time for me at Cheesecake Factory. I had read mixed reviews. It was too pricey for me to go regularly, but nice for a Christmas lunch with old friends. Staff was wonderful. I rated food very good partly because the cheesecake was awesome! Worth a special visit.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

While it is not their official concept, I think of the Cheesecake Factory as a place where I can go to get high class service and meals at a very affordable price. Any Cheesecake Factory I visit, the staff makes it feel like a Five Star Restaurant in a downtown high rise, and the food follows suit. At this particular location, I had the Steak Diane and Herb Crusted Salmon. I was most impressed with the Mashed Potatoes as they were cooked perfectly. The Salmon was not overly seasoned, and the steak was exquisite. I have had other meals at the Cheesecake Factory, but I will say this was the best at any Cheesecake Factory I have visited.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Having been to a number of cheesecake factories in a number of States, I knew exactly what to expect. The service, layout and menu are always the same but always enjoyable.
We arrived just after noon on a weekday and it was already full. We decided to sit and eat in the bar area, where the service was great. Very prompt and very friendly. We had a couple of glasses of prosecco and shared 4 appetizer platters, which was a great way to try everything. The mac and cheese balls were delicious, as was the Parmesan garlic bread!
Whilst I'd never say this is top quality food. I've always loved the massive menu and the friendly service. For a quick lunch with friends, this is a good choice.

1  Thank Travellover6128