“Great Food!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the New Orleans Pasta... It was wonderful. Each time that I go here, I am always satisfied. It is a bit pricey, but sometimes you have to pay extra for quality.
The best way to end a meal here is to by a piece of there cheesecake. I have always liked their lemon cheesecake the best.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The hit of the day was the Mexican Enchiladas and cheesecake, mmmmmmm!!! Delicious. The kids Quesadilla's were also very yummy. The menu and decor is very impressive and sets one up to believe that they can deliver to high expectations. Our server was a very pleasant but hurried young woman. Service was sporadic, but in her defense, the crowd was large and noisy, so this added to the overall ambiance.

Now for the misses----Terrible coffee, yucckkkk!!! I had the chinese Orange chicken---Mediocre at best--tasted like it was taken out of the deep freeze and placed in some hot grease, then smathered with a jar of marmalade. Hamburger and fries--just ok, nothing special. Overall, not worth the expense, even if the cheesecake was KILLER!!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Went to CCF for the first time with my wife for our 21st anniversary and the evening was spectacular. We had 2 appetizers (one hot and one cold) and they were exceptional. The dumplings were tender and the sauce spectacular and the Vietnamese egg rolls were fresh and crisp. Then we had Pasta de Vince and Alfredo and the pasta was well cooked, tender and moist. Had a strawberry banana daiquiri and it was tasty and not overpowering. Dessert was, well what else, cheesecake but we had a chocolate cake as well. Our server, Donnie, was very pleasant, attentive and explained the dishes we had questions about, he also recommended so things as well. GREAT food, GREAT service and a GREAT atmosphere. No Penny working there (Big Bang reference) but we will definitely go back.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The food here is very good and you have a ton of choices on the menu. The service we received wasn't as attentive as you would expect from this chain and the prices are a little high for what you get. That said, the food makes it worth a visit, and maybe your server will be better than ours.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife wanted to go here for her birthday so we loaded up the Flex with the kids and made the short trip to The Parks. We went on a Tuesday around 7:30pm and The Factory was not busy.

Because the entrees are so large, we decided to pass on an appetizer, until we saw the Hot Spinach and Cheese Dip. It was OK, as other restaurants, instead of chips, you get toasted bread with it. Something about eating this type of dip with chips instead of bread. Anyway it had good flavor and was enough for the four of us to share.

For our entrees, my son had The Club, my daughter had the 4 Cheese Pasta, my wife had the Garlic Noodles with Shrimp and I had the Clubhouse Salad, minus the Beets.

All of the meals hit the spot and of course the women had plenty of left overs.

We ordered 3 cheesecakes, a Hershey's, a Red Velvet, and a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut. The cheesecakes are not cheap ($8-9 per slice) and The Factory does not put the prices on the menu. Make sure you ask, as the 3 we ordered cost $26. And, of course they were great!

They only have a few draft beers available. Overall, good service, good food, and warrants a solid 4 star.