“We loved it.”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #5 of 799 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“We loved it.”
Reviewed December 19, 2010

OK so I've only just noticed that this place doesn't have a review so I thought I would give my pennies worth. We visited twice in October 2009. The place was very welcoming and had a nice buzz about it. The service was great and they didn't mind entertaining our 2 year old kid.
The food was tasty and the portions were more than sufficient.

Texas
“Really Enjoyed!”
Reviewed July 8, 2010

We had a large group, but phoned ahead for lunch and were seated very fast. The waiters were efficient and friendly, and we never felt rushed. Several of our party are picky people who insisted on change/hold this or that, but everything was delivered exactly to order promptly and they seemed quite happy to do it. Thought the prices reasonable considering the menu.

1 Thank TravelinGert
“Great food and service. The Pat's Ribeye...”
Reviewed March 16, 2010

Great food and service. The Pat's Ribeye or chicken fried steak are amazing. The fried mushrooms are terrific.

Clemson, SC
“Great steaks!”
Reviewed February 6, 2010

I ate at the Saltgrass Steak House during a business trip to the Arlington area. Both the service and food were good. The steaks were very tender and cooked to my satisfaction. I will definitely try Saltgrass again.

new jersey
“very good”
Reviewed August 20, 2009

while here on vacation i was looking for a good steakhouse i read the reviews on trip advisor and went there . wow what a great meal everything was better than i expected and I'm looking forward to going their again .