“Good service”

Saltgrass Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 801 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Corsicana, Texas
“Good service”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I got there at 430 pm and had a special that was good until 6 with sirloin, shrimp and a side. Served with salad and beer bread. Couldn't eat it all. Steak cooked as asked. things were a little salty but overall good for price of $12.99. Service was awesome!

Arlington, Texas
“Great place to go, ALWAYS serving fine quality steaks”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Went here with my friends on Valentines day for lunch. With fingers crossed to find seating with such a rush, the hostesses led us to a table that cleared out in less than a minute ago before our arrival (as we had seen them leave that table) which they had cleaned in a jiffy before we actually reached the table in a short while.

I am a very picky especially when it comes down to steaks. I like something in between medium and medium-well. Till date i have had steaks in several countries but by far this was one of my better experiences. They gave me a rib-eye steak that was cooked to what they called Medium+ which was almost about perfect for me. As always, majority of the dishes are accompanied by soup/salad and fresh bread beforehand.

The Location is actually very good. It's almost right across from Six Flag Arlington. Spotting it or at least spotting the tall signboard from the highway isn't that difficult and the service is great here. They are very attentive and seeing that my friends and I are students, our waiter gave us complimentary drink refills (although I am not sure if they give free drink refills to everyone).

I intend to visit there very soon in the future. I hope y'all enjoy this restaurant as much as I did.

• Visited February 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Good Reliable Texas Chain Steakhouse”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I frequent Saltgrass for business lunches. The food is always tasty and the service is great. The menu and quality is consistent from location to location. Most locations are pretty quick at lunch time. I enjoy being able to eat healthy (wedge salad and grilled chicken breast or delicious tortilla soup) or really go all out and have chicken fried steak with gravy and potatoes. If you frequent the chain, get a loyal member card as the benefits add up fast. The meals are big and can be shared if watching calories or eating on a budget. Steaks are cooked as requested = rare!

Grand Prairie, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go to the one on I20”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

This was what my Father requested for his 70th birthday dinner. We knew we'd have a wait to be seated, but passed up because one of the greeters didn't take our name was not expected. Our 20 min. became 30+. We get seated & order drinks in a timely manner. Thank goodness we ordered the 2 kid's meals right then. Drinks come & we order. Appetizer, salads & kid's meal come. Never saw our waitress again at our table! We then waited over 45 minutes for our meals. Every meal was a different temperature. No waitress to complain to. We went to the computer stand to ask for our check, since our waitress was in back hunched over a computer & not coming soon. No other wait staff stopped & offered help. We handed our check to someone at the computer as we left. Total time: 2 hours & 15 minutes!!!!! Never had this issue in South Arlington. Never going North again, & will probably try another steak place next time.

Ottawa
“Tender, juicy steak”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We stayed at a nearby hotel for a week and visited Saltgrass twice, once for dinner and once for lunch. Both times were excellent. Good cuts of beef, cooked just the way we wanted them, served up by friendly, engaging staff. Spinach salad was the best I've had. We were surprised to find a good wine list and found a new favourite from California. We definitely recommend and would return.