“right next door to the hotel”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #4 of 823 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We went to Saltgrass for dinner when we stayed at the Hilton Garden inn/arlington. Dinner and drinks were both wonderful.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

A short walk from the Hilton Arlington. We had only a 15 minute wait on a Saturday night. The servers and especially our server, Trevor, were fast and very friendly and Trevor was very helpful in suggesting items on the menu. I had the ribeye and my husband had the t-bone. Both were cooked perfectly and were tender and very flavorful. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great atmosphere, good service, tasty and juicy stakes plus surprisingly good local beer. Fantastic dinner option if you are staying at any of the hotels close to the AT&T Stadium and Rangers Ball Park - beware that it can get pretty crowded on game days.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was the best restaurant we ate at during our stay in Arlington. I can't even begin to describe how great the food was. I had a steak and my husband had the ribs. I wish I would have gotten the ribs!! They were amazing, so tender and full of flavor.
The only draw back to this place is the wait-- we had probably a 1 1/2 hour wait but it was all worth it when we got our food for sure!
The staff is friendly and quick even with the amount of people they are serving. I wish we had a restaurant like this close to us in Iowa!!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Wow service excellent, food great and priced right! Servers were very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to revisit!