“OMG”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #4 of 831 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The BEST steak we have ever had, melt in your mouth. Simply AMAZING. Service was spot on, great drinks. A+

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Entre was outstanding. Iced tea was refreshing. Bread was sensational. Salad was fresh. And desert was awesome. Highly recommended from a harsh food critic. Best new restaurant experience of 2013 summer travels.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I could only wish that I could hire our server to be my personal wait staff...He was THEE BEST!
Steaks were cooked perfectly, the salads were very fresh, EVERYTHING was SO GOOD...I'll be looking for this restaurant in every city I visit, EXCELLENT.
We ordered:
Appetizer: Range Rattlers and the Shiner Bock Beer Bread <Both Excellent>
Drinks: Sweet Tea, margarita, bottled beer. (the sweet tea needed a little sugar according to my daughter, but everyone's different)
Steaks...all with the smothered topping and French Fried Onions
Texas T-Bone - with garden salad- & Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Maudeen's Center Cut Filet- Garden Salad & Green Beans
Maudeen's Center Cut Filet- Chicken Tortilla Soup & Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Reviewed October 14, 2013

While this place is a tad bit expensive it is great with nice service.
They start you off with free fresh bred and butter and have great appetizers.
I recommend the wagon boss top sirloin medium well.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was the second Saltgrass that we were able to enjoy in Texas. Like our first experience in San Antonio, this one offered high quality service and excellent food. The unseasoned filet mignon was delicious, and we also really enjoyed the tender prime rib. Also reminiscent of our first experience, the baked sweet potatoes with cinnamon butter were probably the best we’ve had.

This location is very well situated off of I-30 and directly across the interstate from Six Flags and Rangers Stadium. It’s also walking distance from many hotels in this area.

This is definitely a steakhouse we’d recommend for the quality and value. And we’re hopeful that Saltgrass will venture beyond the Texas area in the coming years.