“THE BEST STEAK AND SERVICE!!!”

Saltgrass Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 801 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Woodbridge, Virginia
“THE BEST STEAK AND SERVICE!!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I could only wish that I could hire our server to be my personal wait staff...He was THEE BEST!
Steaks were cooked perfectly, the salads were very fresh, EVERYTHING was SO GOOD...I'll be looking for this restaurant in every city I visit, EXCELLENT.
We ordered:
Appetizer: Range Rattlers and the Shiner Bock Beer Bread <Both Excellent>
Drinks: Sweet Tea, margarita, bottled beer. (the sweet tea needed a little sugar according to my daughter, but everyone's different)
Steaks...all with the smothered topping and French Fried Onions
Texas T-Bone - with garden salad- & Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Maudeen's Center Cut Filet- Garden Salad & Green Beans
Maudeen's Center Cut Filet- Chicken Tortilla Soup & Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Bedford, England, United Kingdom
“It is the best steak ever.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

While this place is a tad bit expensive it is great with nice service.
They start you off with free fresh bred and butter and have great appetizers.
I recommend the wagon boss top sirloin medium well.

Florida
“Excellent Steakhouse in Convenient Location”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was the second Saltgrass that we were able to enjoy in Texas. Like our first experience in San Antonio, this one offered high quality service and excellent food. The unseasoned filet mignon was delicious, and we also really enjoyed the tender prime rib. Also reminiscent of our first experience, the baked sweet potatoes with cinnamon butter were probably the best we’ve had.

This location is very well situated off of I-30 and directly across the interstate from Six Flags and Rangers Stadium. It’s also walking distance from many hotels in this area.

This is definitely a steakhouse we’d recommend for the quality and value. And we’re hopeful that Saltgrass will venture beyond the Texas area in the coming years.

• Visited September 2013
Arizona
“You could get better steak at the Golden Corral!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

At first our server seemed really on the ball, as the appetizer recommendation was really yummy. It was similar to ceviche. But, when she proceeded to tell us that she also worked down the street at the Trail Dust, we started to get slightly turned off. If I was the manager of the Saltgrass, I would fire her. The last thing a business needs is for their staff to recommend another place to eat! But, considering the fact that the ribeye steaks we ordered were mediocre at best, maybe she's right! But I think the Saltgrass needs to invest in some employee training, not to mention better cuts of meat!

Visited October 2013
Las Cruces
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

This meal was wonderful and my server was very gracious. I felt relaxed and welcomed while I dined on a tender, perfectly cooked steak. I'd cone back here in a heartbeat.