“I love this place!”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #5 of 799 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“I love this place!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Everything about it is top notch. The food is out of tis world! We come here every single time we are in Arlington!

Visited September 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Busy place , but not worth the wait”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I agree with the other reviews about this being an average steak house. I went in for dinner and the place was packed, waited about 20 min for a table. Once the hosted seated me it took litterly over 5 minutes before anyone came over to take my drink order. The waitress had helper waiter/waitresses. I ordered everything at the first cknowledgement that I was sitting there .. My he waitress kept asking if they brought my drink , then asked me in a question , they still haven't brought your order out ?? Almost asked her back .. Do you see it on my table ?? Dah.. But I realized its probably the kitchen that is slow as far as the food goes.. I had baby back ribs .. Yes they fell off the bone , but only flavor they had was from whatever of the shelf Barbeque sauce it had on it .. Texas must have better Barbeque to offer than this place .. To sum up. Food is average and service is way slow .. Over 30 minutes to get your food after you order .. Good thing it wasn't lunch hour !!

“Solo lunch”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I sat at the bar during a solo lunch and was impressed by the service and the food. I would recommend this restaurant for a quick, easy and tasty lunch.

Visited September 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fabulous lunch!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Really enjoyed our lunch at the steakhouse. The waitress was very attentative and left us with extra water and tea. She also brought more bread out for us as well.
was a very lovely lunch.

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“One word, FANTASTIC explains this place!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

This place is truly great! I am not from dallas and I didn't know the area because I was only visiting so I looked on this website for places to eat nearby my hotel. I found this and was sort of concerned because a couple months ago it didn't get the best reviews but overall it looked good. We decided to go anyways and I am so happy we did! Great experience and we had an amazing waitress!!! Chicken fried steak was honestly the best I've ever had!! Everyone was very friendly and professional! I will be going back to the Saltgrass Steak House next time I am in Dallas!