“Best hummus!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Duncanville, Texas
“Best hummus!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This place has the best hummus! To me, it iis like a healthy comfort food and here they do it best. We have been regular customers of this restaurant for about 3 years and they never fail. I love the taste of their beef! The staff has taken the time to show personal interest in us and the food is served promptly. The atmosphere is not fancy, very casual, but the food makes up for any sacrifice in ambience. This is the place that made me a Lebanese food lover!

• Visited May 2013

“Love It!!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I been regularly eating here since 2011, glad I found this place after seeing it on Drive-ins, Diners and Dives. Some places after getting the publicity cannot keep up the quality of food and service that earned its popularity but not the Prince every time I go the food is great and the service also. Love the lamb chop special!!!

• Visited June 2013
“Best lebanese food around”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I have to admit I was unsure of this place... but my friend dragged me in bragging about great food and to my suprise the food was execellent! Their tea is very good. I gotta give it 5 stars.

• Visited May 2013
C. Texas
“Great Gyros!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We tried this restaurant because we had a Groupon. So glad we did. This will be a "usual" for lunch. The falafel was great and the dinner was perfect. Large portions. We had plenty to take home for dinner.

Visited June 2013
“Love Prince Lebanese!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The food at the Prince Lebanese is amazing! Gyros are delicious, rice nice and fluffy, tazeki sauce yum!

Make sure you save room for the baklava! Homemade and wonderful!

• Visited April 2013