“Best lebanese food around”

Prince Lebanese Grill
Ranked #13 of 807 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I have to admit I was unsure of this place... but my friend dragged me in bragging about great food and to my suprise the food was execellent! Their tea is very good. I gotta give it 5 stars.

There are newer reviews for Prince Lebanese Grill

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We tried this restaurant because we had a Groupon. So glad we did. This will be a "usual" for lunch. The falafel was great and the dinner was perfect. Large portions. We had plenty to take home for dinner.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The food at the Prince Lebanese is amazing! Gyros are delicious, rice nice and fluffy, tazeki sauce yum!

Make sure you save room for the baklava! Homemade and wonderful!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We got the Gyro Platter and the Chicken Sahwarma Plate, they were both amazing. The Sahwarma was served with a side of hummus, it was the best hummus we have ever had. The Gyro was amazing as well. We got the Falafel appetizer, it was pretty tasty. Kind of like a Indian hushpuppy. The place is kind of a hole in the wall, its in a old sonic building, but the food definitely makes up for that!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I'm beginning to assume anywhere I see on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives is going to be an amazing dining experience. I had a lofty standard going in and The Prince didn't disappoint. I'd had Lebanese once before in UAE and it was good; I'm thinking this was way better. First, yes the outside looks like a hole-in-the-wall drive-in. It wasn't unclean, just looked old. BUT... the service was EXCELLENT and FAST. AND... we ordered the "Banker's Special" and I left wanting more. The portions weren't small either. If I am planning on eating in Arlington anytime in the future this is my #1 option.