“Delicious food, friendly owners, great prices!”

Prince Lebanese Grill
Ranked #14 of 796 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arlington, Texas
“Delicious food, friendly owners, great prices!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I am originally from Israel, so i can tell you that we know great Mediterranean food when we see it, and not what passes for Hummus or Falafel in most places even comes close to the real stuff. This food does! It is delicious, the portions are generous, the prices are reasonable, and the owners are very friendly. I come here for lunch quite often, and love the atmosphere. I always buy some hummus and babaganush to take home, because they taste just like at home... We (Israelis) are used to much thicker pitas than the thin ones that are sold here, and if I had to write one con, that would be it, but I really come for the food (meat, salads, side dishes) not the bread. Their desserts are really good too, I like their baklava. I can't think of any negatives, I love this place...

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank loves2travel2011

“Best hummus!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

We are regulars here and we love the food! They have the best hummus and the beef is so tasty! The service has always been good, and the cooks always take the time to make my husband's customized dish just as requested. The ambience is very informal- the drawing point is the excellent food!

Dallas
“Great Gyros”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Ran from a old Sonic, the Prince Lebanese Grill has great food at a reasonable price. The restaurant is not very big so at rush hour you may have a hard time finding a seat. They do have out door seating but during the summer that would not be an option. The service is friendly and the portions are large. For $25 to $30 for a couple my wife and I left with leftovers for the both of us.

Visited July 2012
Dallas/Fort Worth Texas
“Excellent food”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

You must try it. I try to go at least once a month.

They allow you to bring your own wine.

This restaurant has been featured on tv as well.

• Visited October 2012
Grand Forks, ND
“It's all about the food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been to the "Prince" a number of times. It is usually the choice of whoever in the house is having a birthday. This place was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and as far as the atmosphere goes, it is all of the above. Seriously.
But people don't go there to have a 5 star dining experience, but rather a 5 star food experience.
I could write a very lengthy review, but I will simply say that if you like this type of of food, then look no further. The food is outstanding, from the appetizers to the deserts to the specialty coffee. It is all wonderful. The staff is friendly and attentive. 5 stars says it all.

• Visited October 2012