“Even if you are not a Cowboys fan this is worth a visit”
Review of AT&T Stadium

and up
3 Hour Dallas Cowboy Stadium Small Group Tour
Ranked #1 of 48 things to do in Arlington
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a tour of the home of the Dallas Cowboys (American) football team.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I've been to the stadium about five times now and never cease to be amazed by its size and design. A massive and well-designed structure indeed.

Seats in the bottom tier (100's) have a great view, though with the huge 60-yard screen every seat is a great seat. That was the thought behind the design of that screen and its size. Even when I'm down in the lower tier of seats I find myself looking at it at times.

The artwork around the stadium is impressive. I'm not a penny loafer kind of guy but some of it is just captivating. In one spot near the fan store near the tour entrance there is an area with rows and rows of strands of beaded lights. They light up in such a way that with all the lights and layers you feel like you are watching a large old black and white TV version of prominent Cowboys moments. Very impressive!

I had a connection that gave me a private tour, so I can't speak to the tours held in the building. They take you pretty much everywhere you'd want to go though. Even non-fans will enjoy seeing this architectural wonder, and how one team's stadium works. Plus, they also take you into the DC cheerleader locker room which is unique.

This stadium is worth your visit to it.

There are newer reviews for AT&T Stadium

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Went to the Stadium for the December 15 Dallas Cowboy vs. Green Bay Packers NFL game. The entire experience was very impressive. Parking was a breeze and easier than I had expected and easier than others had predicted. We parked very close to the baseball stadium and the walk to Cowboy's stadium was only about 10-15 minutes.
The stadium was very impressive and very large. I believe it seats about 92,000 for football and while it wasn't packed (some of the boxes looked empty) it was pretty full. Refreshments were readily available although at least where we were sitting there did not appear to be any venodrs in the stands.
The Packers won in an unbelievable comeback so overall it was a great visit!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We traveled to Dallas for the Denver/Dallas game. I am Broncos, my hubby is Dallas. It was a fabulous game, Denver was up one minute, Dallas the next. Thankfully for me, Denver won 51-48 at the very last few seconds. BUT, the stadium is to die for. We had nosebleed seats but on the 50 yard line. We had the Jumbo Tron right in front of us and could look at the field at the same time. The stores were great fun to go into, the food was very good - priced as stadiums price it - but the best buy was the $10 popcorn with endless replenishment. We decided we will never again spend this much money (from South Carolina) on a game unless we are both rooting for the same team!!!!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I liked the stadium a lot and I would recommend a guided tour through the stadium. Ask for Misheck as a guide, he's very good!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We visited AT&T stadium for a college football game and found it to be a great place to visit. I am sure it is incredible for a Cowboys game, but even to watch a college game it was very fun. The video screen makes the top level seats seem close as you can look up and see a better picture than a plasma TV in your living room!

It is a beautiful piece of architecture and a wonderful place to visit.