“Add it to the "Wonders of the World"”
Review of AT&T Stadium

AT&T Stadium
Ranked #1 of 47 things to do in Arlington
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a tour of the home of the Dallas Cowboys (American) football team.
Georgetown, Texas
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Add it to the "Wonders of the World"”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Half football stadium/half night club! Have never done the tour (a bit expensive), but I'm sure it is top notch if it is anything like the rest of the experience.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Indianapolis, IN
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great behind the scenes tour”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We went to the Cowboys vs. Broncos game on Sunday. We were visiting Dallas for the first time and decided to go to the game. It is an incredible stadium. We had so much fun at the game that we returned during the week to take the tour. We were being cost conscious, so we opted for the self-guided route. Have to say that I would recommend splurging for the guided one. We caught a couple snippets of the guides talking, and it would have been worth the extra money. We saw the cheerleaders locker rooms, players locker rooms, Miller Lite club, etc. Of course, one of the highlights was being on the field. A great activity. Beware...you enter and exit through the gift shop, so making a purchase is a must!

Quanah, Texas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Super Stadium”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Our grandson played in the stadium, so we were able to take the VIP tour of the stadium including the Cowboy dressing rooms, the cheerleaders dressing room, the press room and other areas of the facility. We enjoyed actually being on the playing surface, and taking pictures of our family and grandson on the star in the middle of the field. Very elaborate stadium with no cost for facilities withheld I'm a large person and always worried about seating being to small, but with the arm rest raising between seats, I found it very comfortable sitting.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Very nice stadium”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is the best stadium I've ever been too - it is truly an experience. Although I'm a Redskins fan, I must admit that this is a job well done, Mr. Jones!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Beautiful Stadium, but parking price... UNREAL!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I went to AT&T Stadium for the Notre Dame vs ASU game. First and foremost, the people who work at this stadium are beyond amazing. Friendly and seem genuinely happy to be there, greeting the patrons! Kudos to the staff!! The stadium is just beautiful and CLEAN!!! The bathroom was impeccable. I will be honest, I did not buy a single thing in that stadium as I refused to give any more of money to Jerry Jones than I had to in order to attend the game. The Jumbo-tron was ENORMOUS. The seats were all very luxurious and well padded.... every single seat in the stadium was that way.... regardless if you were on the very top tier of seats or if you were on the first level.... we were mid level, at about the 42 yard line. I can't stress enough how beautiful and well maintained that this stadium was/is. Some of the issues I had were a,) parking was $50 flipping dollars.... OUTRAGEOUS!! Not to mention that during football games, no shuttles are allowed to bring people to the stadium. Way to go Jerry, way to rob people for $50 to park their cars for a few hours, b.) the way the security people determine if your camera lens is too large has a lot to be desired. We tried to enter a gate required to see the ND band play before the game, we were sent away told our camera lens was over 3" long, the man measured it by his id card thing that he wore around his neck. So, we missed the band.. not happy about that. So, we then decided to try and get into another gate, closer to where our seats were. the security person asked if our lens was over 3" and if the camera had a recording device (which it did not). The security "Measured" our lens with his ID card, which had a cover over it which gave us another 7/8", which then allowed us to bring the lens into the stadium. we were thrilled to be able to bring it in, as we are NOT professional photographers but wanted decent photos from the game beings we were traveling all the way from the Philadelphia area (yeah.. not Eagles fans here either, lol). So, all in all we were pleased to get the camera in but not a very fair way to judge people's cameras... get it together. Once again, we refused to buy food or drinks at the stadium when we were charged $50 to park.. insane!! By the way, one of the parking people told us to make sure we had plenty of money inside, that has to tell you something. As far as parking goes, we had absolutely NO issue getting in or out of the stadium, we were in awe of the fact that they seemed to have it down to a science. Maybe we were lucky, maybe they just know what their doing.. wither way, it wasn't a problem for us.