“should be dallas no 1 thing to do”
Review of AT&T Stadium

and up
3-Hour Small-Group Dallas Cowboys Stadium Tour
Ranked #4 of 35 things to do in Arlington
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a tour of the home of the Dallas Cowboys (American) football team.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

this was amazing, why this doesnt rank as one of the best things to do in dallas is a mystery to me. you dont need to be a cowboys fan, even a football fan really, this place is just amazing to see and learn about - get there for the vip tour, best day out for sure.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,566)
All reviews
in 49 reviews
"great tour"
in 97 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Although I am not a huge professional football fan I was excited to walk around the stadium. It was a nice self guided tour, I would love to see a game here. I especially loved the cheerleaders locker room seeing that I was a cheerleader for 9 years and still coach. I did even tumble on the field which was quite the experience having my coworkers take pictures while I take off my blazer and heels to do it.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The tour was the VIP tour. It should be free but the charge is $17.50 per person. I am a football fan, I have been to several stadiums - yes this is the 2nd largest in world - oh look at the seats, we did not see any luxury boxes, we took the freight elevators up and down, the locker rooms were boring. The video screen - which would be terrific to watch the football game while at the stadium is impressive. Boring tour, we did not even see any of the art work that is displayed - that is ANOTHER tour - and more money! I felt ripped off - totally- if it was free it would be worth the price. Too much walking and time involved for children - take my advice and don't think this is a fun family event. I felt sorry for families dropping close to $100. for this.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

All here is big, the stadium, the entire complex, the victorious history of this champion team!
Woth the visit!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2013

On the outside, the stadium looks like a monolith from outer space. On the inside, it is even more impressive. It is like a small city inside that is larger than anything I have ever seen. The video display screen is mammoth. The self-guided tour allows one to see the locker rooms of the Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Sitting in the stands is breattaking and very entertaining. It is a worthwhile experience.