“Awesome experience, well worth the price”
Review of AT&T Stadium

and up
3 Hour Dallas Cowboy Stadium Small Group Tour
Ranked #1 of 48 things to do in Arlington
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a tour of the home of the Dallas Cowboys (American) football team.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Because no one is allowed on the field right now (they are getting it ready for the NCAA tournament), they give you the VIP tour for the price of the regular tour. Ours lasted almost two hours and included suites, club areas, both the cheerleaders' and players' locker rooms, post-game interview room, and even Jerry Jones' "perch," the room directly above his private suite where he can get closer to the action and watch the game. The big-screen is everything people say it is, unbelievable in size and clarity. All along the way we learned so much from our tour guide, Larry - great personality, and very knowledgable. I left there really wanting to come back for a game!

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

What a great time we had! We did the VIP tour and although the field wasn't available for the tour, there were plenty of other things to see. Many interesting facts shared about the stadium as we toured.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Being in the same locker room as the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders was awesome. Would have been much better if they were there but, hey, it was the off season. Getting to try on a Cowboys uniform in their dressing room for pictures was cool. Wonderful tour that is worth the rather steep admission fee. Our tour guide Lamont and the other staff were wonderful (especially those in the fan shop). Made us feel very welcome (even though we are New York Giants fans!). Highly recommended!!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

First I must say, I am not a football fan at all. However my husband and son are so I tagged along. What a great experience. I recommend this to everyone. I was blown away by all the things that are behind the scenes. The many private clubs, suites, press rooms and all the high tech stuff. It was truly amazing. Being able to go into locker rooms of the players and cheerleaders was neat. Seeing the private viewing area of the team owner was cool too. There is so much more than what I mentioned. You've really got to see it to appreciate it all. The staff was eager to please no matter what part of the stadium you were in. Danielle and Eddie our tour guides were great! And when I tell you this place was clean, believe me. The bathrooms were the biggest Ive ever seen. They sparkled. The paper towel machines had the towels dispensed and hanging the same length out of each dispenser. I liked the attention to the simplest of details. Way to go!

1  Thank PirateMom13
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Visited the stadium for a mid afternoon vip tour. They were setting up for the NCAA men's basketball regional tournament and offered me a $10 discount because I couldn't go on the field! The tour was excellent! It went 90 minutes in length, had a great and interesting tour guide. What an incredible facility. This is a must do and well worth it. Great pro shop, easy and free parking. Even got to go into "Jerry's perch" and feel what it's like to be the biggest VIP of all.

1  Thank wegougo