“I'm not a Cowboys fan, but WOW!”
Review of AT&T Stadium

and up
3-Hour Small-Group Dallas Cowboys Stadium Tour
Ranked #1 of 47 things to do in Arlington
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a tour of the home of the Dallas Cowboys (American) football team.
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Jerry Jones got it right. What an awesome stadium! It's worth every penny of the $1 billion that were spent to build it. I often caught myself looking up at the huge screen rather than on the field. They say everything is bigger in Texas and if this stadium is any indication, they're right.

1  Thank MYoung72207
Write a ReviewReviews (3,284)

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Talk about a bargain! For under $20 bucks, I got to play on the field, throw passes, kick field goals and run it in for a TD...all on the same field as Romo and the rest of the guys. I'm a Dolphins fan but having full access to the field was awesome! While I was on the field, the lights came on and the guards asked people to stay behind the 20 yard line. Little did we know that the Cowboys would be testing two rookie kickers to add to the squad. We got to see them try out...I had an up close and personal view of the kickers. Cool experience to say the least.

Now back to the tour...we had full access to the locker rooms (players & cheerleaders) & media room. It was a great experience. The stadium can be a bit overwhelming at first. Can't believe Jerry Jones spent $1.4B on this gem.
For you Cowboys fans, there is plenty of gear to buy in the gift shop.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Excess, that is the first thing I think of when I saw this place. This is not a football field, this is a city.
The tour was great, but really do you need to get professional pic on the star on the field? We already paid for the tour, move over and let us take our own photos.
I may recommed the art tour, there is more art in this place that most museums. Very interesting.
I'm not a football fan, but I wanted to see this monster, and it was worth it. It's a sin to spend this much $ on football, but then again it's America.
Go and enjoy, the tour.
No food available on the tour, only during events. I had a lousy chicken sandwich on game day.

1  Thank Laurie W
Reviewed October 7, 2012

What a beautiful stadium. Spend the extra money and get seats on the 100 level. You won't be disappointed. Beers were $8.50 and margaritas were $16. Make sure to stop by the Pro Shop, maybe you'll see a cheerleader or two. We can't wait to go back. GO COWBOYS!

1  Thank KrystleCallaway
Reviewed October 7, 2012

After years of Texas Stadium I expected to see a stadium football friendly and more comfortable seating. I was wrong, seats still way to small, the stadium was built for show not football. The noise is everywhere except for the fans. The plus was the overhead giant TV because you had little chance to watch the game because of the patrons back and forth to the food vendors. You could at least watch it on the giant TV, but wait I could have done that at home.