“Football fan or not... you'll enjoy it!”
Review of AT&T Stadium

and up
3 Hour Dallas Cowboy Stadium Small Group Tour
Ranked #1 of 48 things to do in Arlington
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a tour of the home of the Dallas Cowboys (American) football team.
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We went to the Cowboys Stadium and stayed there longer than expected. Well, my husband is a big football fan but I'm not. I just know a few teams and some players. Nevertheless, I had fun during the tour and now, I am looking forward to watch a live football game!

The VIP tours, $25, were sold out. So we went for the self guided tour for $17 each. Well, it's actually the first stadium I've seen in the US and I can say that the place is pretty amazing! We took pictures in the field and saw the lockers of the players/cheerleaders. There's also the post game interview room and the Miller Lite Club. There were a lot of guides who are ready to assist you during the tour. Of course, we didn't leave without buying souvenirs from the Proshop!

Reviewed July 22, 2011

My husband and I toured the stadium on a Saturday afternoon in July. We were going to purchase tickets online, but ticketmaster said they were unavailable. We drove up to the stadium and bought them there. They had plenty left to sell. Free parking is available in lots 1 and 2. It was $35 for both of us to go inside and do the self guided tour. We were able to walk all over the field and go inside the locker room. It was really neat! My husband is a big fan, so he loved it. I liked it too.

Reviewed July 21, 2011

Dallas would've been a complete dud if I had not half-heartedly decided to take a VIP tour of Jerry's place. I urge you to book the early VIP tour. It cost around $30 each and if you are or are not interested in NFL this is a world class arena that I guarantee will astound you. They also offer cheaper alternatives (self-guided tour) but the self-guided doesn't show you such intriguing things as Jerry Jones' personal luxury box where he entertains 150 people on game day. Nor does the self guided tour show you Jerry's private command/control module above his suite. We toured the whole stadium and the locker room and the tour guide was quite the entertainer. Well worth the money and easy to get to.
At the end you walk out of the cowboys tunnel to the field and experience what this over-the-top place looks like to a player (minus the 60,000 fans of course).

1  Thank ramolon
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Our 9-year-old daughter and I, both Cowboys fans, took the VIP guided tour and just loved it. Very easy to get to the stadium and park, right at the entrance to the pro shop. If you're looking for anything Cowboys or DCC, you'll find it there.

Our tour guide, Alexis, was really informative on the organization as a whole and the stadium, very nice to everyone. The stadium is jaw-dropping, and we saw almost all of it. The locker rooms, both of them, were great, super picture opportunities so DON'T forget your camera. At the end of the tour, you can spend as much time as you want on the field, taking pictures, playing catch (bring your own ball) or whatever. We got our pics done by their photographer, right on the star. Turned out great.

I would totally recommend this tour. Anyone football fans would like it but especially Dallas fans, of course. Leave plenty of time after to hang out on the field, because it's VERY FUN and just extremely cool, to be honest, laying in the end zone in the middle of the "O" in Cowboys. I mean, how much more impressive can you get?!!!!

Hope you enjoy it as much as we girls did. GO COWBOYS!!!

1  Thank reportingmom
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Although I cannot by any means be considered a football fan, I knew that i wanted to see the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium while we were in the Dallas area.

Since we were pressed for time, we decided to take the Self Guided Tour of the Stadium. We started our tour in the impressive and comprehensive Pro Shop, then moved on to the field, the Cowboys and Cheerleaders locker rooms, the Miller Lite Club and finally the post-game interview room. Their knowledgeable Tour Guides are stationed in each and every area to provide us with information and answer any questions that we might have about the Dallas Cowboy Stadium. I must say that my absolute favorite Tour Guide was Bob who is eighty years young and was stationed out on the playing field when we were there. In fact, while we were on the playing field, we saw families throwing passes, running around and taking pictures throughout the stadium. They also had a photo station at midfield for fans to get their picture taken on their famous Dallas Star.

Next time I hope to take one of the other Dallas Cowboys Stadium tours: Art Tour (Audio or Guided), VP Guided Tour, Educational Tour, or a Group Private Tour for groups of 20 or more which have to be booked one week in advance. For those families who have rabid Dallas Cowboys fanatics among them, there are several types of Birthday packages available for purchase.

Who couldn't be impressed with the Dallas Cowboy Stadium. It is the world's largest Domed Structure, has a retractable roof, the largest retractable End Zone Doors in the world, seats 100, 000 guests, has 15,000 club seats and 300 Luxury Seats starting at the field level.

You need to call ahead to find tour information and times and also if there are any blackout dates.
Tickets can be purchased by Entry A which is the Pro Shop Entry at the Stadium or online at their website.
Senior discount tickets are available but be advised that any tour of the stadium requires a great deal of walking!