“Good food, but not worth the price”

Nagoya Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #169 of 831 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I enjoy Hibachi, but I'm used to getting more for the cost. Very small portions and not as good as Benihana. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I went here for lunch last Monday with a friend and ordered a rainbow roll and 6 pieces of salmon sushi. We sat at the sushi bar. There were two chefs working. While making our order one of the chefs took out his iPhone and started texting for a minute. Once he was done texting he went right back to touching our sushi and making the roll. I asked him to please wash his hands and he looked at my funny and started speaking to the other chef in what I assume was Japanese. He then walked away and the other chef completed our order. However, by this time my appetite was spoiled and I brought it to the attention of one of supervisor ladies. She gave me a review card which I filled out with all my info. They still charged me for the contaminated/uneaten food. I will never go back to this place and would tell anyone who asks to go to Piranhas instead.

3  Thank FoodDude1981
Reviewed December 28, 2013

When we last went to this restaurant, we sat in the hibachi section and had a great time. The cook was so entertaining and the food was amazing and very affordable for this type of restaurant. The service was fast and friendly and the cocktails were tasty. A very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We visited last night to celebrate a dear friends birthday. We have been several times and as always had a wonderful time. The selection is amazing from sushi to hibachi. The food it outstanding and the show is good. The only thing is the service tends to be a little slow when it comes to drink refills and orders from the bar.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We went there during Thanksginving weekend. The place was not that crowd and tha was a plus. The service was fast and attendive, our chef was fun and good. The food was all delicious and the check more than reasonable. A place I strongly recommend if you wish to eat hibachi