All reviews great location six flags front desk saltgrass steakhouse nice hotel rangers game definitely stay here again clean rooms the room was nice walking distance business trip fitness center hot tub parking lot great place to stay hurricane harbor hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

I read the other reviews about safety and cars being broken into. But sure why, but I have stayed here several times with no issues. Great atmosphere and well attended. Roberto, the bartender is the BEST!! Knows his clients and understands how to treat them. Spent time with Kristina, one of their managers, she is also awesome. Visit this place and you will feel at home. You won't regret it.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2016

Dear Carlos C,

It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We thank you for your compliments. Each member of our team strives daily to provide positive guest experiences. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate your patronage and your recommendation.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

Car was broken into and dismantled. No visible parking lot security. Staff was kind durnjbg check in. Value was expensive even for a group rate. Hotel and rooms were not worth the amount per night. Most of all safety should be a priority.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Dear karig796,

I'm very sorry that you did not have a satisfying stay. We value your feedback and have been in contact with your regarding your visit. Thank you for your attention to reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

Our room was on the south side, and exposed to the freeway traffic noise. Choose a different side for a quieter room. Breakfast is not free, but there are other, lower cost, places nearby. Check the local Trolley for transportation.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

Dear oldtortise,

Thank you for sharing your kind review with us and other travelers. I’m glad you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly service. It’s encouraging to hear that our hard work is affecting the guest experience. Please visit us again upon your return to the area.

Best,

Reviewed November 1, 2016

Went to my Escalade at 6:30 am to take my daughter to her soccer game and we discovered my car had been stripped on the inside and out. They stole my front bumper, grill, lights, and stripped the inside as well as stole the back seats. No outside security cameras. All I got from the staff was an, "I'm so sorry," and a bottle of water. After posting my story on Facebook, I was shocked at the amount of my friends who have had the same thing happen to them in this area. The hotel is nice, but the area is AWFUL! My daughter's soccer team walked together to a convenience store for ice cream and were followed by a car. So scary. Stay away!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear bpitt3,

I'm very sorry for your frustrating visit. We value your feedback and have been in contact with you regarding your stay. We appreciate your attention to reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

We stayed over night after going to the Cowboys game. The hotel is about 2 miles from the stadium. We ubered to the game for about $10 but to uber back it was around $30-$40 so we decided to walk back to the hotel. The walk wasn't too bad for the money saved and we could see the stadium from our hotel window. They also had transportation set up with a vendor that will transport you round trip for $20 a person. We didn't spend much time at the hotel but it was clean and all the staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend it especially if you're looking to stay somewhere close to the stadium or to Six Flags.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear jdeaton81112,

We’re pleased to hear our clean hotel, friendly staff, and convenient location made for an enjoyable stay. Thank you for your attention to sharing your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best,