Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington
Candlewood Suites - Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$91
$77
$139
$103
$100
HolidayInn.com
$109
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$79
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
$98
La Quinta
Hyatt Place Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$115
$109
$138
$134
All reviewssix flagsfront deskgreat hotelsaltgrass steakhouserangers gamebreakfast buffetdefinitely stay here againwalking distancehotel staffclean hoteleasy accessexcellent staybusiness tripwould recommend this hotel to anyonestaff was friendlyfitness centerthe room was nice
Reviewed May 15, 2013

we booked this hotel because it had suites, and a heated pool. The room was clean, comfy and our nephew said the pull out sofa was pretty comfortable. The heated pool was broken, I think because it was unusally cool in arlington/dallas. The concierge/desk person (Brooks?) got us permission to use a neighboring hotels heated,indoot pool. Everyone that worked in the hotel was friendly, helpful and accommodating. The breakfast had a make your own waffle, and tons of other choices, they also served all the way until 11am on weekends. would definatley stay there again, even without the nephew.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

MarfaDizzy,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while in town for a baseball trip with your nephew. I’m pleased to hear that our clean rooms, comfortable accommodations and friendly staff made for an enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is by far the best service of any hotel I have stayed at in the Dallas/ Fort Worth metroplex. Everything we requested from was exceeded by the hotel staff. Their willingness to help as far as recommendations to night life in Arlington to arranging our taxi rides to and from our night life destination was amazing. The Arlington staff was great and will be staying here again very soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Tim H,
Thank you for your review and kind comments about our great staff and their excellence in service. I’ll be sure to pass on your complimentary feedback to our team. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I checked out of an unsanitary hotel at 1 AM and the Garden Inn was more than accommodating. I was traveling for business and brought my 7 month child with me and the hotel staff did everything possible to make us comfortable. Very clean. I know where to stay now when I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Eunice R,
Thank you taking a moment to share your experience with us at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Arlington. We’re happy to have had you as our guest, and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us while on your business trip. I’m pleased to hear that our clean accommodations and friendly staff made for a comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you’re in the area. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We only stayed here because we won a trip to Arlington and Six Flags, the hotel was a part of the package. Otherwise I would never be able to afford this place. Even on discount sites the lowest price I could find was $125 a night. But on to the room. The room was great. My only problem is the adjustable bed didn't seem to work correctly on the bed I slept in (we had 2 queen room) and the pillows were way too soft. The hotel is very nice and conveniently placed right in the hub of everything. This was by far the nicest place I have ever stayed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Kelly H,
Thank you for writing a review. I hope you had a fun time at Six Flags, and we’re happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn. We appreciate your complimentary feedback about our great hotel and convenient location. We enjoyed having you as our guest and we hope you have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I spent 5 nights at this hotel and the accommodation and service were up to a high standard. Particualrly good if you want to visit the baseball. In between Dallas and Forth Worth means you need to have transport to get into either city.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dave864,
We’re happy to hear from you, and glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington. It’s great to know we provided you with the high standard of excellent service and comfortable accommodations that you’ve come to expect from us. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.