“Very Clean and Great Customer Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington
Ranked #2 of 61 Hotels in Arlington
Fullerton, United States
“Very Clean and Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I checked out of an unsanitary hotel at 1 AM and the Garden Inn was more than accommodating. I was traveling for business and brought my 7 month child with me and the hotel staff did everything possible to make us comfortable. Very clean. I know where to stay now when I am in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Eunice R,
Thank you taking a moment to share your experience with us at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Arlington. We’re happy to have had you as our guest, and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us while on your business trip. I’m pleased to hear that our clean accommodations and friendly staff made for a comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you’re in the area. Thank you again for writing.

Charlie Olisa, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Cypress, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We only stayed here because we won a trip to Arlington and Six Flags, the hotel was a part of the package. Otherwise I would never be able to afford this place. Even on discount sites the lowest price I could find was $125 a night. But on to the room. The room was great. My only problem is the adjustable bed didn't seem to work correctly on the bed I slept in (we had 2 queen room) and the pillows were way too soft. The hotel is very nice and conveniently placed right in the hub of everything. This was by far the nicest place I have ever stayed.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Kelly H,
Thank you for writing a review. I hope you had a fun time at Six Flags, and we’re happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn. We appreciate your complimentary feedback about our great hotel and convenient location. We enjoyed having you as our guest and we hope you have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Mornington, Victoria, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I spent 5 nights at this hotel and the accommodation and service were up to a high standard. Particualrly good if you want to visit the baseball. In between Dallas and Forth Worth means you need to have transport to get into either city.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dave864,
We’re happy to hear from you, and glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington. It’s great to know we provided you with the high standard of excellent service and comfortable accommodations that you’ve come to expect from us. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

I encountered a problem with a reservation I had made at The Hyatt. I was traveling with a group of six and we were so fortunate to get two adjoining rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn. The location is convenient to Six Flags and area attractions. The grounds are well maintained and the hotel was exceptionally clean and quiet. Hollis and Devin were very helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

A TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for writing a review and for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Arlington. It’s great to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our clean and quiet accommodations to your liking. I’ll be sure to recognize Hollis and Devin for their outstanding service and helpfulness during your stay. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to Arlington. Thank you again for writing.

nashville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel was GREAT, staff was amazing and very friendly. I would absolutely stay there again. I was traveling for business, appreciated the free internet service and how easy it was to connect, etc.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Angela W,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn. It’s nice to receive your kind comments about our great hotel and friendly staff. I’m glad you found our hotel and value added amenities well suited for your business travels. I hope you have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Houston, TX
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had a reservation this week at the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington. When I arrived at the hotel at 8 pm I was told they were not going to honor my guaranteed reservation because they were overbooked. I booked my night at this hotel a month in advance guaranteed with a credit card. I asked if there was anyone else that could be walked - I stay at this hotel often and was very surprised they would choose to walk a loyal HHonors Diamond guest. They said I was the last person to check in that night, which I find very hard to believe.

They gave me a letter to take over to the Homewood Suites Arlington and stay there. I was extremely tired from my travels and just wanted to check in and go to bed. I got all of my luggage and loaded it back into the car and went to the Homewood Suites. I had to get all of my luggage back out to check in at the Homewood and was given a crappy room on the first floor right next to the elevators. The room had a stench to it that was unbearable and there were bugs in the kitchen. The bedspread was old and worn and the bathroom was dirty. This was NOT a hotel equivalent to the newer and nicer Hilton Garden Inn. I could not stay at the Homewood because it was dirty and I did not feel safe in a first floor room. I ended up booking a room at the Sheraton Arlington that night and paid for it myself.

I would be cautious about booking a reservation here because they may not have a room for you when you arrive to check in.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank CRAGal
katy, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

good stay overall location is very nice with easy access to highways the cleanliness of the hotel was good I did not avail of the other amenities as my stay was just a day the front desk staff were friendly and cooperative

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Iqbal K,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn. It’s great to receive your kind comments about our clean accommodations, convenient location and friendly staff. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you will have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Barbara Israel, General Manager