“Very Pleasant”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington
Ranked #3 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This hotel was in a central location, right across the higway from 6-flags and only minutes from the UTA campus. Check in was a breeze with the friendly staff. Room was very clean. Beds and linens were clean and comfy. Over all a great place to stay. The only negative comments I have are concerning the rate of the rooms. Though it was a great place to stay and I would definitely stay there again, the rate was a bit high.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

angelaw248,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for your review on your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel centrally located for your travel needs. It’s great to hear your room was clean and comfortable and you felt well taken care of by our friendly staff. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, Arlington, TX for two nights the end of March. It is a beautiful, clean, well kept facility and the staff was the friendliest of any hotel where we have stayed. I would especially commend Brooks at the front desk for his willingness to print directions for us to get around the area, and Petty in the breakfast room for her friendly demeanor and beautiful, smiling face. If we ever have the occasion to be in the Arlington area for a football game, a basketball game or a trip to Six Flags over Texas, we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

jayhawkfan77,
Thank you for your review. We’re happy you chose to stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn. I appreciate your wonderful comments about our friendly staff and their excellence in service. I’ll make sure Brooks and Petty receive special commendations for their outstanding service. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll visit us again soon! Thank you again.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The first room I was given, the TV only had four channels. I had to go back down to front desk to get another room in which the TV still didn't work properly. I left my earings in the bathroom and called several times to have them retrieved. I was put on hold forever and then told housekeeping had already left. I left housekeeping several messages and to this day, three weeks later still havent gotten a call back. There was a waiter at breakfast that was very pushy and unpleasant for 7am.

Room Tip: Inspect your room before you unpack
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

andrea r,
Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you with the exceptional service you've come to expect from us. Your feedback provides many areas that we can work on in order to improve our guest experience. Please feel free to contact me directly at 817-807-4212. I am happy to help any way possible. We value you as our guest and hope you will return to see our improvements. Thank you again.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stayed here for a couple of days for a business event. I figured it was a brand-new hotel. Everything was clean--even the air in the elevator smelled of a pleasant soap scent. After talking to the sales manager of the hotel, found out it was 4+ years old.

I travel a lot on business and don't usually notice things like this, but this was a nice break from the usual.

This is a great example of what a business (or any other purpose) hotel should be like!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Renee B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

SteveM777,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hilton Garden Inn. We’re happy you chose to stay with us while attending your business event. I’m pleased to hear that our hotel’s cleanliness exceeded your expectations and appreciate you letting other viewers know of our great hotel. We hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is a relatively new hotel and as such it is still very clean and bright. It was apleasure to stay here. The staff were warm and friendly, and very helpful. The pool is kind of small, and the fitness room is small, but well stocked with gear. I did not get a chance to try the hotel restaturant. It is very close to the 6-Flags parks.
My only complaint is it is overpriced. I bid on Priceline and got a very reasonable rate, but the published rates are a little outrageous.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

MrMarcR,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your recent stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington. We appreciate you letting future travelers know of our great hotel and staff. We hope you'll visit us again soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We found this hotel very convenient to the ballpark, Six Flags and most importantly from the Cowboys stadium. The rooms were quiet, and the decor was very nice. The bed was so so comfortable, even having the adjuster to make it whatever firmness you require. The sheers on the windows were nice, the room had a nice aroma.I stayed in a King Room which had a large glass shower and no tub, great shower pressure. Next time I'm in the area I will return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

StephanieB9713,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Hilton Garden Inn. We're glad you stayed with us and enjoyed your visit. I'm pleased to know that you had a comfortable rest and liked our modern decor. Please plan to visit us again the next time you're in Arlington. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Adjustable mattress firmness was worthless. No matter what number I chose the mattress still felt like a piece of plywood covered with a piece of cheep foam. The room had not been completed by the cleaning staff when I checked in: all the drawers in the cabinets had been left open, chair cushion was not on chair and ottoman was tipped over. Front desk was not empathetic..."they must have been in a hurry."

Room Tip: Noisy guests at 11 p.m. in hallway made for a difficult night's sleep. These were not kids. They...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Clark M,
Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you stayed with us at Hilton Garden Inn. I apologize for your room not being completed by our housekeeping staff, and I assure you that this is not acceptable or typical of our housekeeping service. Our front desk staff should have been empathetic as well as apologetic to your disrupted room condition. Your feedback is important, so I'm glad to hear from you. We hope that you will visit us again as we hope to show you our improvements and provide a more positive experience. Thanks again.