I used to work at this locatiion and the things i saw, 1st they dont use gloves so they are touching chicken and fish at the same time, no handwashing enforse neither, theis is a ecoli waithing to happen, next is if you like the food pick up from the nasty floor? Well thats what you get, i saw it few time and management dont say anything, if you what to get sick go ahead and visit houluhans in arlington. The stuff chicken the cook it on the stove for couple of minutes and then is suppost to go in the oven to finish cooking right? Well is not how you get it, you get it from the microwave, yes they cook it in the microwave, oh but you will get the right amount of food in your plate, they're more worried about portioning, that food safety. If you thing thats bad well, your server the one that is getting your food, think about 3minutes ago, where he was? Well he was outside smoking and they not even wash their hands, i would not recommend this place to anybody to take their families to eat, go next door and enjoy.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.