All reviews great location six flags room was clean entertainment district king suite free trolley cowboys stadium rangers game complimentary breakfast globe life park fresh fruit staff was very friendly and helpful would stay here again hotel chain the breakfast area trolley service hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Hotel was a low budget Hampton. Room is very outdated, had to shower in flip flops because I was scared to let my feet touch the shower or the floor. King rooms doesn't have a refrigerator or microwave.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2017

We have stayed at this location before. Great for attending baseball as the free trolley makes getting to and from the park painless. Staff was helpful and friendly as always. And I love being able to check-in on-line.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2017

The hotel is the perfect location for any venue while visiting the Arlington area. Convenient to major highways, food choices, and shopping experiences. The hotel staff was helpful with directions and searches.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

When we arrived we found the front of the hotel was missing it's bricks and it has been this was for well over a year. The room was uncomfortably hot when we arrived. Walls are thin, you could hear the room next door having "adult time" most of the night. The you could hear the concession of the people in the room on the other side.

The room was clean. Bed comfy, breakfast was good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lourdes Y, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear Kevin M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review about your stay at our property. I am sorry to hear the room temperature was not set appropriately, I have addressed that with our executive housekeeper, so moving forward this won't happen again. As for the thickness of the walls, I can assure you we meet all standards required by the City of Arlington and our hotel brand. I hope to have the opportunity of seeing you at our property next time you are in the area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2017

How can you not enjoy free nights at a hotel? Hampton will show you the way. Hotel smelled, we had a ring around the tub upon arrival and the electrical outlets would actually move which is a safety issue. Please find a different hotel with better quality than this!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lourdes Y, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

Dear jeffhE4375XL,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your recent stay. We strive to provide you with the best possible guest service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know. I am not sure if any of these issues were reported to us before your departure, so we could have the opportunity to correct them, but I have had a meeting with our maintenance person and executive housekeeper to investigate the room you stayed in. Customer service and hotel cleanliness are our top priority, and I apologize we fell short. I hope we will have the opportunity to assist you again in the future.

Best Regards,