Enjoyed staying at this Hampton Inn and Suites !! Everyone was so helpful and friendly! Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfasts. Stayed here to be close to The Texas Rangers Ballpark. Hotel gave us complimentary trolley passes for round trip to the ball game. The trolley stopped right outside by the hotel. Hotel is close to restaurants. Also very close to Six Flags Over Texas theme park and Hurricane Harbor Water Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District hotel is located within a mile of Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center, keep up your workouts in our fitness center, or relax in our heated indoor pool. We offer transportation to and from DFW airport. Also, our hotel is on the city trolley route to the many major Arlington entertainment attractions that are near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North Hotel Arlington
- Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas-Arlington North