“Cancelled reservation fee”

Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District
Ranked #10 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Will never use Hampton hotels again. My daughter came down with pink eye and we could not make the 6 hour drive to the event we were suppose to go to and since it was after 6pm the night before our reservation (10pm), they charged us an entire night fee! Rip off! It wasn't like it was an hour before check-in. Holiday inn and Marriott and plenty of other hotels will let you cancel free of charge up until 6pm the day of reservation!! Will NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank MindyBrendan
Lourdes Y, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Mindy Brendan,

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to provide our guests a comprehensive list of booking options. We offer a 6 P.M cancellation policy, however after searching for your name we could find no record of your reservation. I would like to make it right for you, so please feel free to contact me at (817) 652 9562 to further discuss your situation. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Upon arrival, GREAT lobby area for Hampton Inn. Friendly staff and overall very clean. Honestly everything was pretty good until others started letting their door slam and to make matters worse as the cleaning crew were checking to see if the rooms were empty, they would just let the door slam and the wall behind my bed would shake me and the bed every time. This happened like 10 times in a row, no joke. Having said that, it was probably the cleanest, freshest smelling Hampton I have been in and there have been too many lol!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I recently stayed here on a business trip in January, and then again in February (2013). Both stays were pleasant and the reason for my return stay was the superior service and great accommodations that I discovered in January 2013. The breakfast at this property was extensive; lots of choices - hot, cold, quick, full menu, or "grab-n-go" sack. Staff at the hotel went out of their way to make certain I and all guests they had contact with in my presence were greeted in a courteous, polite, and professional manner.
The accommodations are spacious, clean, and comfortable. Clearly this is a great place to stay with a great location to nearby restaurants, sports venues (Ranger Ballpark and Cowboys Stadium), and the downtown business community.
This property is truly a gem and certainly my place of choice when in the Arlington area on business or pleasure. I will be staying here again - that's a certainty.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Stayed 2 nights for a football game. Room was very clean. Breakfast provided in the morning was good. Approximately 30 min walk to Cowboys stadium. Close proximity to restaurants & convenience stores. I would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great location if you are interested in Six Flags, Rangers Stadium, or Cowboy Stadium. Great breakfast every morning with a clean dining room. Don't expect to find a hot tub, but their fitness room is fantastic! We would definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The staff at this Hampton is terrific. Very customer service oriented. Lourdes and her team of Rosie and Felicia treat you like members of their family. They maintain their hotel like their home -- it's clean, comfortable and welcoming. I stay here anytime I'm in the area.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Last month I called Rosie the manager at the Hampton Inn, wow great customer service on the phone - I thought.. .Today, I check in for a 3 night stay and she is even better in person... Thank you Hampton Inn for hiring such a great ambassador for your Hotel chain! I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Arlington hotels
Holiday Inn Arlington
Comfort Suites Arlington
Comfort Suites Arlington
#9 of 62 in Arlington
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District

Address: 2200 Brookhollow Plaza Dr, Arlington, TX 76006-7404
Location: United States > Texas > Arlington
#5 Family Hotel in Arlington
#7 Romantic Hotel in Arlington
#7 Business Hotel in Arlington
Price Range: $133 - $308 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District 2.5*
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District hotel is located within a mile of Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center, keep up your workouts in our fitness center, or relax in our heated indoor pool. We offer transportation to and from DFW airport. Also, our hotel is on the city trolley route to the many major Arlington entertainment attractions that are near the hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas-Arlington North