Will never use Hampton hotels again. My daughter came down with pink eye and we could not make the 6 hour drive to the event we were suppose to go to and since it was after 6pm the night before our reservation (10pm), they charged us an entire night fee! Rip off! It wasn't like it was an hour before check-in. Holiday inn and Marriott and plenty of other hotels will let you cancel free of charge up until 6pm the day of reservation!! Will NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District hotel is located within a mile of Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center, keep up your workouts in our fitness center, or relax in our heated indoor pool. We offer transportation to and from DFW airport. Also, our hotel is on the city trolley route to the many major Arlington entertainment attractions that are near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas-Arlington North
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North Hotel Arlington