“Olenjack's Grille”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Menu has many items to choose from the food here is very good and the wait staff is excellent. It also has private rooms,the food here is very good love their chicken.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Private rooms for business meetings, reservations accepted on line or by phone, excellent wait staff and the FOOD was great!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Lots of great food here. My favorite is the smothered chicken available only at lunch. Sunday brunch is good, but try to avoid days the Cowboys are playing at home. On game days the made to order station lines can be a little overwhelming.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have eaten at Olenjacks numerous times and have always rated it as a favorite place to eat. I moved away from Arlington four years ago and had not been to this restaurant since ..... Until last evening. I was in town visiting friends and five of us decided to have dinner there. It was so noisy that we could not hear conversation at our table without leaning forward and speaking in loud voices. I ordered grilled trout, which was too salty, the "garlic mashed potatoes" did not have the flavor of garlic, and the grilled asparagus ($8 on the menu) was just "ho hum". It is a pricey place to eat, so I expected the meal to be as good as I remembered. It was disappointing and I doubt that I will return. We did have good service from our waitress.

1  Thank S C
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Located at the end of a non-discript strip mall with plenty of parking, this local fav offers a broad selection of American style food with good service and a fun bar. Very large so they can handle walk-ins without much wait, even at bust times, but reservations advised before games as well as weekend evenings. They offer a free shuttle service to the local sporting events which should be considered if your going to a game. Drop off and pick up right at the event if you eat at their facility. A very nice touch if your so inclined.