“Mushroom Hash”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
“Mushroom Hash”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My son and I were at Olenjack's Grille this past weekend to attend the Cowboys/Saints game. The mushroom hash was absolutely one of the best side dishes we have even eaten. Went perfectly with our ribeye and prime rib. Would definitely go back.

• Visited December 2012

“Holiday Lunch”
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Visited the restaurant with our staff just before Christmas for a celebration lunch. Everyone had a great meal. Located near the Entertainment District and closed to I30 it is an easy in and out. Nice place for date night and a ballgame.

Colorado
“Olenjack's Grille”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went there after TTU/Baylor game because they had sent a flyer to the school's alumni to pass on about great pre/post game specials. We went after the game and there was only the happy hour specials on select drinks. No specials on food so we went elsewhere for dinner. It was an upscale (pricey) casual restaurant.

Visited November 2012
Danbury, Connecticut
“A step up from the rest of the area”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

A really nice restaurant in the middle of a bunch of sport bars and fast food. It's a great area to be a sports fan, but when you want a great meal beyond wings and burgers, this is the place to go. Scallops with onions and bacon and grilled corn palenta was unbelievable. I will definately be going back the next time I am in town for a game.

• Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“An oasis of a restaurant in the middle of a chain-restaurant desert.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

For whatever reason, I find Arlington, Tx., to be virtually overrun by chain restaurants. Probably because as a sports/entertainment center, the neons of chains are glaring and everywhere. But, take a look around, and there are a few great exceptions, Olenjack's Grille certainly being one of the best. I had my first visit yesterday at the suggestion of a friend from Arlington, who met me for lunch. I arrived early and sat at the bar, having a world-class cosmo made by Heather. Yum! She was quite engaging, explained the menu, and even said instead of paying out at the bar and moving to the restaurant side for lunch, she'd just keep the tab open and serve us herself! And she did great. The food was unexpectedly "not Arlington". For the lunch menu, they had "small plates" which were perfect sizes for lunch. My friends had a very yummy salad topped with warm salmon, one had a grilled cheese which was huge and made with an assortment of cheeses. He ate every crumb! I had a grilled shrimp with a corn polenta which was just absolutely delicious. All in all, certainly worth the long drive for me and I will be back regardless of the distance from where I live. And again, kudos to Heather of the staff and her attentiveness, professional and personable attitude AND the great Cosmo! Daniel

• Visited October 2012