Tripadvisor
Arlington
All reviews top priority great amenities cleanliness tx remote channels
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2019

Mattress sunk in and was very uncomfortable. Old . Hotel lobby is over crowded with outdated furniture. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. We stayed at a LaQuinta the night before in another state and it was wonderful.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SophiaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2019

Hello,

We have gone through your detailed feedback. I will pass your feedback to our staff and will ensure to correct the issue encountered by you. We hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations in future.

Reviewed October 25, 2019

***** 5 star staff at the Days Inn in Arlington, Texas! From our first step into the hotel until we left, Destiny at the front desk treated us as if we were family. When she wasn't there, Paisly picked up where she left off. The hotel support staff were also extremely friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
laquintaprattville, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about our clean, affordable and friendly hotel.
We take great pride in providing our guests with the best possible stay experience.
It is our privilege to welcome guests like you who are generous in appreciating the good things.
We appreciate your good observations and shall endeavor to better it further.
Hope to see you back soon!

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed October 19, 2019

The appearance and cleanliness of the hotel is good but be wear of the staff. If you want a decent experience pay with cash. Using Credit cards or points will drastically change your experience at the front desk. Ohhh and the the front desk clock runs fast so be prepared to exit your room @ 10:45 (THIS INCLUDES PLATINUM WYNDHAM REWARDS MEMBERS!!!). Also make your own breakfast arrangements unless you want to drink you eggs or chewy cereal.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SophiaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2019

Hello,

We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers and always welcome our guest’s ideas and suggestions. We hope to earn your business on future travels so that you can see our continuous improvement.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

We stayed here while in town for a family reunion. Not the worst place we’ve stayed but... Cons:
The stairs ( no elevator ) have cracks in the floor covering and feel as if you may go right through. Same feeling in the bathroom. No tv info. Tried to call front desk to ask for CBS channel #. No answer. At. The. Front. Desk. Several tries.
Pros: shower had hot water and decent shower head. AC worked. Our car was still there in the morning.

Date of stay: September 2019
SophiaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019

Hello,

We are distressed to see you unhappy. We never want our guests to go back with an unpleasant experience. Our main goal is to make our guests smile and happy, and for this, we strive each day. We regret we failed this time in your case. Thank you for your elaborated comments on your stay, and this is certainly helpful as we wish to improve the areas you found unsatisfactory. Your thorough comments will help us improve our services as we genuinely value our guest's review.

Reviewed June 29, 2019

The front desk staff were very shady, was not accommodating at all. I tried changing to a double queen and got the run around from the clerk. He told me that I would have to contact Wyndham by phone to cancel my reservation and then when I did the woman on the phone (who was extremely nice) told me that the front desk could help. I ended my phone call walk back over to the front desk, as I was in the lobby while on the phone and suddenly there weren’t any double queen rooms available. I then told the clerk that I would not be staying the entire 3 nights and was only staying the one because I needed two beds. He proceeded to tell me that I would have to return to the front in the morning after 9am to speak to the manager. I go back to my room and then noticed that the bathroom wasn’t cleaned as the previous guest had left a garment in there. Then about 12 midnight the entire first floor reeked of marijuana, with the most concentrated smell came from two rooms, 111 & 113. It was so strong that it was coming in through the cracks in the room door. Management was notified and they said they were aware but nothing could be done. I returned to the front desk at 9am the next morning to check out and that clerk told me to return in 30 mins bc he was unsure of how to cancel. I returned at the requested time then got the run around about how I couldn’t cancel for that night and would still be charged bc it was already that day. I will never return to the Days Inn location and have left an honest review on the locations website.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SophiaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2019

Hello,

Apologizing will be so incompetent for what you have encountered during your stay. We cannot even imagine of providing our guests with such a critical situation. I need to speak with my team for further investigating this that how this happened and neglected. Please give us some time so that we can check and take appropriate steps on these aspects. Also, we are here for you anytime you can call us at your convenience we trust that everything will be alright and you will be our valued guest.