“The staff was friendly yet the guest room was stank and the...”
Review of Days Inn Arlington

Days Inn Arlington
Ranked #33 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed March 19, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Arlington

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I understand that they were re modeling but THERE was NO ice and I feel they should have gotten ice from gas stations and bring it instead of asking their guests to do it. They had no elevator and I had bad knees so the stairs was very rough. The rest room messed up 2 times. I also had one light bulb in the chandelier and I know plp steal them but fix the lighting in another way so there is great lights.

I feel like they should have offered a refund for some of the cost I paid. It was definitely disappointing.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnArlington, Manager at Days Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize for the inconveniences you had during our renovations. We should have made a bigger sign for the ice. We had a cooler next to the ice machine but it was easy to miss. However, I am happy to say that we are just about to finish our renovations. We have new furniture in the rooms, brand new 37” LCD HDTVs, remodeled lobby, and much more.

I hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again. As next time, I am confident that your stay will be perfect. Have a great day.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

It is in a good location close to a lot of shopping and restaurants.

the hallway smelt of cig smoke. My room smelt about 20% of smoke but it was should not smell at all.

My room had old furniture, old skool tv, and the tv stand was below the bed level so hard to watch while lying down. My latch on my door was broken. The phone was broken in the room had to use my cell phone to ask a question. They did say that they are in the middle of some renovations so maybe in the future it will be a better place.

There was a broken seal on the shampoo bottle. Did they refill it? I always pack my own shampoo but really?

My towels had some very dark stains on them. I did have a lot of towels so I just didn't bother using them. Another one of my towels had several black hairs on it. Does housekeeping need to start wearing hair-nets?

I would not want to stay here again. There are many other places to choose close by.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am disappointed that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. Fortunately, we are almost finished our renovations. We have changed the furniture and the old skool TVs have been replaced with brand new HD flat screens. Renovating an entire hotel is complicated process and sometimes some details as the latches and phones go unnoticed. We will keep a more vigilant eye as we finish the renovations.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I hope you will enjoy our improvements next time you come visit us. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 16, 2013

paid extra for sleep number bed that couldn't get to work right, but won't complain since got a discount to begin with. Lighting in bathroom not great. Otherwise, stay was good.
would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnArlington, Manager at Days Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for leaving us a review and being so kind despite your troubles.
I am happy that you got a great deal on your room, but disappointed that you could not get your Sleep Number Bed to work. Next time you stay with us, do not hesitate to ask the front desk for help operating the Sleep Number Bed (no matter how much you pay!). We will be happy to help you find your Sleep Number. Thank you for your review and I hope to see you next time.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 21, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnArlington, Manager at Days Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013