“Staff is this hotels saving grace”

Comfort Suites Arlington
Ranked #8 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Locust Grove, Oklahoma
“Staff is this hotels saving grace”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed here during the American Rodeo in March. Most hotels were sold out. We were not going to have a car so shuttle offering was a must. Shuttle from airport was $20. There was no shuttle driver the morning we checked out. They called us a cab. $45 dollars for ride to airport from hotel. Shuttle ride to AT&T stadium is $10 per person over age 12. You are not dropped off at the stadium, but across the street about one block away. Joyti (one of the managers), Walter the shuttle driver and Sterling were fantastic! Complimentary breakfast was plentiful and good. My son loved the waffles shaped like Texas. Room service would actually be cheaper than the Tex-Mex restaurant next door, but it takes 45 minutes to deliver (apparently not contained within the hotel). Rooms were clean. Beds were hard. I wold ask for a top floor room. We were on the second floor and it sounded like a herd of elephants were walking above us all night. Would not recommend this hotel for someone without a car. Expected a bit more for $199/night. I would compare this to a Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Would ask for a 4th floor room.
Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank ANDY74361
Danielle M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Arlington, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review us. We greatly appreciate you as our guest and your feedback as that helps us to contiue with the quality of service that our guests expect. Our staff focus is to ensure that all of our guests accommodations meet and/or exceed expectations. Once again thank you for chosing us while in our wonderful city of Arlington and look forward to being your home away from home in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I was there 2 days ago. This is a perfect place to stay. I was there on business. The staff was very professional. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. They offered a complimentary breakfast and USA Today. The hotel is right beside a Tex-Mex restaurant and only a short drive away from several other eating locations. If you are flying into Dallas, the airport is only about 30 minutes away. I recommend anyone on business staying at this location.

Room Tip: I had a room on the third floor on the back side of the hotel. I never knew anyone else was even in...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Danielle M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Arlington, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to review our wonder hotel & staff. We greatly appreciate you as our guest and are delighted to hear that your stay was more than satisfactory. As you experienced first hand we at the Comfort Suites aim to meet and/or exceed all of our guests needs. We hope to see you again real soon.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed here with my son to visit relatives in town, this hotel is WONDERFUL! Clean rooms, hot food, super comfy bed. On our visit we went to the game, and the shuttle driver, Walter was very nice,he had my son and I laughing the whole ride.I recommed staying here if you need a home away from home.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank younganddriven
Thank you for your review. Our staff here at the Comfort Suites aims to ensure that all of our guests are always welcomed with a smile and provide the best customer service possbile. I am so pleased to hear that your stay with us was great and you and your family had a great time. Walter is one of our many wonderful staff members. Hope to see you soon.
Texas
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times. Each time I have had a good experience with the front desk staff as well as my room selection. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, and the beds are comfy. I never had any problems with checking in or out and the food was always hot.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for giving us your feedback, we greatly value you as our guest and appreciate that you chose us for your stay away from home. It is a pleasure to be of service to you and we all hope to see you again soon.
Salina, Kansas
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I booked this hotel because it was close to the Dallas Cowboys stadium(20 min walk). I showed up an hour before check-in time and they had my room ready and let me check in early. They thanked me for being a rewards member at the front desk.
When checking out the next morning, Cori at the front desk was very polite and made sure that my stay was a positive experience. I will be staying in this hotel again for next years Supercross race at AT&T Stadium. There is a great Mexican restaurant right next door. The hotel desk clerks are pretty good looking as well which is an added bonus. :-)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Danielle M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Arlington, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
We greatly appreciate your response, all of us here at the Comfort Suites aim to meet and/or exceed our guest expectations. Your feedback is so important to us and we can't wait to be of service to you again during your next visits.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Very clean rooms and Walter our shuttle driver was nothing short of awesome! We were lost more than once and he came to the rescue. I would recommend the mild button for the coffee machine though...very close to stadium, plenty of eats nearby. If you haven't had a cold one at boomerjacks, get after it.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay. We aim to meet all of our guests expectations and are most delighted that your experience with us was accommodating and satisfactory. Your feedback is so important to us and greatly appreciated, Walter does rock along with the rest of our staff which I hope you get to meet when you visit us again.
Golden, Colorado
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I was traveling on business recently, and it was a last-minute trip in which I had very little time to prepare. I needed to print some documents and have copies made for a meeting first thing the next morning. Two staff members, Sterling Gentry and Walter (sorry, I didn't catch his last name) went out of their way to help me. They were friendly, efficient and really made me feel as though they wanted to help! And they did! I had a great stay, the room was lovely, and the Mexican restaurant across the parking lot had good food, but what really stook out in my mind was Sterling and Walter. Give those guys a raise!

Room Tip: I got the king sized bed suite, and it was lovely.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Danielle M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Arlington, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to review our hotel. We greatly appreciate you as a guest and are delighted to hear that your experience at our hotel was a memorable one. We aim to provide the best customer service and believe Sterling, Walter along with all of our staff are prime example of what hospitality entails. We hope to see you again when visiting our wonderful city of Arlington.