“Great Customer Service”

Ranked #6 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Golden, Colorado
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I was traveling on business recently, and it was a last-minute trip in which I had very little time to prepare. I needed to print some documents and have copies made for a meeting first thing the next morning. Two staff members, Sterling Gentry and Walter (sorry, I didn't catch his last name) went out of their way to help me. They were friendly, efficient and really made me feel as though they wanted to help! And they did! I had a great stay, the room was lovely, and the Mexican restaurant across the parking lot had good food, but what really stook out in my mind was Sterling and Walter. Give those guys a raise!

Room Tip: I got the king sized bed suite, and it was lovely.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Danielle M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Arlington, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to review our hotel. We greatly appreciate you as a guest and are delighted to hear that your experience at our hotel was a memorable one. We aim to provide the best customer service and believe Sterling, Walter along with all of our staff are prime example of what hospitality entails. We hope to see you again when visiting our wonderful city of Arlington.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Kress, Texas
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We booked our room in advance for a football game but when we arrived they had let our room go, no real explanation. Won't be back. They really did not seem to think it was a big deal and this happened on ocassion, so what is the purpose of booking if they do not hold your room. They did send us to another hotel but when we arrived and looked around it was a dump so we ended up driving forever to find a place.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
First and foremost I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred. I will definitely look into your booking and address the issue as to why you were re-located. Our goal here at the Comfort Suites is to meet and/or exceed our guest expectations to ensure that our guests are receiving the best accommodations. I truly hope that if and when you return to our city, you give us an opportunity to be of service to you.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Last week I stayed the Comfort Suites in Arlington and had an amazing experience. The rooms were very clean and the service was outstanding, by far the best hotel I have stayed at in this area. The shuttle driver Walter was very kind and helpful to take me where I needed to go, and the front desk manager Jyoti was very professional and informative. I will definitely stay at this hotel again in the future!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Danielle M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Arlington, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
First and foremost thank you for taking time from your schedule to post your review of our hotel and staff. We greatly appreciate you as our guest and your feedback is of utmost to us. Our focus to guest satisfaction is top priority and all of our staff aims to meet and exceed our guest expectations. We hope to see you again while during your travels to our great city of Arlington.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stayed the weekend of Thanksgiving and we had to find a hotel last minute. They had one room available and we were able to check in late on Thanksgiving day.
Very nice suite and very clean.

The reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I felt a bit misled. There were signs everywhere advertising how they change the sheets EVERY DAY. And I know for a fact that they don't. We stayed 3 nights, and after the first night I had a papercut and a drop of blood fell on the (white) comforter. I didn't request new sheets, because after seeing all the signs up around the hotel, I assumed they would change them. But when we got back for that second night, the same comforter was there. I stopped by the front desk and asked for a change of sheets that following morning, and we got it.

Other than that, everything was great. They offer a good breakfast there in the morning, so no need to go out and send some more while you are visiting Arlington (we were there to visit my boyfriend's family).

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Danielle M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Arlington, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to submit a review to our wonderful hotel. We greatly appreciate you as our guest and your feedback is very important to us as we pride in making all of our guests stay as comfortable as possible. I have addressed your concerns to ensure that our guests are completely satisfied with their stay. I hope that you consider us during your next trip to our wonderful city of Arlington as it would be a pleasure to provide you with great service and accommodations.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My family and I stayed here in December for a Dallas Cowboy game, and it was the perfect choice! We took the hotel shuttle to the game for $10/adult (kids were free). The shuttle was a no-hassle way to get to the stadium, but we were concerned about waiting in the crowds after the game and decided to walk back to the hotel. It wasn't a bad walk at all (20-25 minutes).

The hotel was very clean and even my husband, who can be very particular, noticed that staff was always cleaning the lobby.

The rooms are spacious, but we did think that it was a unusual that a room billed as a suite didn't have living & sleeping quarters separated by a door. This wasn't a deal breaker, though, so if we ever have the opportunity to visit for a Cowboys or a Rangers game, we'd stay here again!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JRads_13
Thank you for taking time to submit a review. We appreciate you and your family for choosing our hotel during your stay for the Cowboys game and pride ourselves in making you feel like your home away from home. We look forward to being your destination hotel during games and any other visits you may have to our great city.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have been to this hotel a few times and it always seems to get better with every stay. I'm not sure how the staff does this but it happens, if you dont believe me please try it for your self. The front staff is amazing Anastasia, Brenda, and the manager Jyoti are the best staff out of any hotel I have ever been at. Also has an amazing breakfast, you will wake up eat and go right back to sleep in the most comfortable beds ever invented ( you will try and take one home). The best part of the whole stay was the driver and maintanence man Walter, wow what a person to turn your ok day into a great one he was awesome. Only one complaint out of all stays I have been that I didn't want to go home.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate you as our guest and pride in making sure that all our guests get the home away from home feel. We all look forward to your next visit to our hotel and once again thank you on behalf of all our staff.
Cordova
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times when I attend sporting events. I have always been greeted promptly by the staff, regardless of what time I arrive. The rooms are always very clean and the beds are always comfortable. The breakfast that is provided every morning is always good and very clean. The staff sees to that. You may be able to find a place to stay in the area that's cheaper, but after staying here, you probably won't want too. I learned that lesson...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family