“Great service”

Ranked #6 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great service”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stayed the weekend of Thanksgiving and we had to find a hotel last minute. They had one room available and we were able to check in late on Thanksgiving day.
Very nice suite and very clean.

The reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I felt a bit misled. There were signs everywhere advertising how they change the sheets EVERY DAY. And I know for a fact that they don't. We stayed 3 nights, and after the first night I had a papercut and a drop of blood fell on the (white) comforter. I didn't request new sheets, because after seeing all the signs up around the hotel, I assumed they would change them. But when we got back for that second night, the same comforter was there. I stopped by the front desk and asked for a change of sheets that following morning, and we got it.

Other than that, everything was great. They offer a good breakfast there in the morning, so no need to go out and send some more while you are visiting Arlington (we were there to visit my boyfriend's family).

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Danielle M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Arlington, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to submit a review to our wonderful hotel. We greatly appreciate you as our guest and your feedback is very important to us as we pride in making all of our guests stay as comfortable as possible. I have addressed your concerns to ensure that our guests are completely satisfied with their stay. I hope that you consider us during your next trip to our wonderful city of Arlington as it would be a pleasure to provide you with great service and accommodations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My family and I stayed here in December for a Dallas Cowboy game, and it was the perfect choice! We took the hotel shuttle to the game for $10/adult (kids were free). The shuttle was a no-hassle way to get to the stadium, but we were concerned about waiting in the crowds after the game and decided to walk back to the hotel. It wasn't a bad walk at all (20-25 minutes).

The hotel was very clean and even my husband, who can be very particular, noticed that staff was always cleaning the lobby.

The rooms are spacious, but we did think that it was a unusual that a room billed as a suite didn't have living & sleeping quarters separated by a door. This wasn't a deal breaker, though, so if we ever have the opportunity to visit for a Cowboys or a Rangers game, we'd stay here again!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JRads_13
Thank you for taking time to submit a review. We appreciate you and your family for choosing our hotel during your stay for the Cowboys game and pride ourselves in making you feel like your home away from home. We look forward to being your destination hotel during games and any other visits you may have to our great city.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have been to this hotel a few times and it always seems to get better with every stay. I'm not sure how the staff does this but it happens, if you dont believe me please try it for your self. The front staff is amazing Anastasia, Brenda, and the manager Jyoti are the best staff out of any hotel I have ever been at. Also has an amazing breakfast, you will wake up eat and go right back to sleep in the most comfortable beds ever invented ( you will try and take one home). The best part of the whole stay was the driver and maintanence man Walter, wow what a person to turn your ok day into a great one he was awesome. Only one complaint out of all stays I have been that I didn't want to go home.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate you as our guest and pride in making sure that all our guests get the home away from home feel. We all look forward to your next visit to our hotel and once again thank you on behalf of all our staff.
Cordova
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times when I attend sporting events. I have always been greeted promptly by the staff, regardless of what time I arrive. The rooms are always very clean and the beds are always comfortable. The breakfast that is provided every morning is always good and very clean. The staff sees to that. You may be able to find a place to stay in the area that's cheaper, but after staying here, you probably won't want too. I learned that lesson...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Agoura Hills, California
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our family stayed at the Comfort Suites Arlington in late December. A short, but very nice stay where the rooms were nice, price was reasonable and the location was excellent for anyone attending events at AT&T, The Ballpark at Arlington or Six Flags. We were there for the Cowboy/Eagle game and this hotel worked out perfectly... they even offer a shuttle to and from the stadium. The front desk staff were exceptionally nice especially Anna and the Hotel Manager, Jyoti Tanwar. We had a scheduling conflict (our fault) and Jyoti couldn't have been nicer and more cooperative in helping us. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Booked for the Cowboys-Eagles game and used points. Great location and very nice front desk person, but the hotel is in major need of updating. First, it is not a non-smoking hotel so your first clue is when you walk in the lobby. Our room did NOT smell of smoke however which was a big positive. Bathroom shower could use a makeover, but everything else in the room worked fine and the room was quiet. Easy on-off from freeway and lots of food places to eat. Again, you get what you pay for and this was all we needed.

Room Tip: get a room in the back, away from Interstate 20. It makes a difference.