“Convenient location, modern & clean facilities, & genuine, helpful & friendly staff”

Courtyard Dallas Arlington South
Ranked #24 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a wedding and were very pleased with our stay! The hotel was very clean, modern and relaxing. It was located very close to a shopping area and multiple restaurants. But what made our stay truly wonderful was the genuine and friendly staff who went out of their way to get us checked-in early, help us find a good place to grab a late lunch, and provided complimentary transportation to and from the wedding. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013
Kane K, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Arlington South, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Good morning, thank you very much for leaving us such nice feedback on Trip Advisor. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for staying and hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Brenham, Texas
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We booked three nights here to visit our grandchildren. We bought the optional breakfast which is not included with the room like most other hotels. The first morning I went down to get breakfast and they were not open when they said they would be. There is no buffet, so I placed an order when they finally opened. We were on a schedule so 20 minutes later I told the lady that I needed my order as I had to leave. Nothing happened so I went to the front desk and gave them my breakfast coupons back and told them to credit my room for what I paid for them. To their credit they gave me the money back and an additional credit beside. The rooms are very nice, just bring your own breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank jimcab2
berkeley
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed here for three nights in a king suite. The interior of the hotel is stylish, but it caters to business people on expense accounts, not to vacationers/people visiting family, etc. No free breakfast, overpriced and limited food in the "bistro." We had kitchen facilities (microwave, fridge, sink) in our suite, but NO CUTLERY OR DISHES; they want you to eat their food, I guess. From my observation, most guests are patronizing one of the many nearby chain restaurants, often bringing food back to their rooms. We managed to get two bowls and two spoons for our breakfast cereal by going downstairs and asking for them at the bistro. Shouldn't have to do that.

I ended up wishing we'd stayed at the Residence Inn next door, although its reviews weren't very good when I made the reservation. Overall, we found the hotel to be quiet, but not particularly welcoming. The rooms were spacious,but the furniture was soo stylish that it wasn't all that comfortable. The bed was good. Nevertheless, although we have family in the area, we won't stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Bourbonnais, IL
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This was a nice appearing hotel. The lobby and lounge were stylish and updated, as was the room. Bed was comfy. My only complaints were these....we got a standard king and there was no microwave. Breakfast was not free, and the cleaning lady came at 4pm. we had been out of the room all day and she came to clean as soon as we returned and wanted to nap. So we didn't get our room cleaned. I don't understand why all rooms cant be cleaned earlier as long as the do not disturb sign is not up. This hotel is a good 10-15 min drive from the rangers and cowboy stadiums.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kristy D
Texas
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have now stayed here three times. The rooms and lobby are nice and the staff is great; however, some of the guests are questionable. Perhaps the issue is their proximity to the UTA college campus. The first time we stayed was lovely. The last two visits have left much to be desired- both times we found ourselves wide awake due to parties held by our neighbors. The hotel was responsive the first time and comped our room for a night from the time our neighbors partied from 11-2. Most recently we were promised points for a 12-2:30 party where the stereo bass thumped the floor but those haven't been deposited yet. Overall this hotel is VERY nice but be prepared for the college-aged guests. Sarah at the front desk is a charm and the other team members were also great!

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Ok so the property at this location was nice and in a great location nex to all kinds of restaraunts. The problem with this place was the staff at the "market". Breakfast was ordered at the counter and cost an arm and a leg! Not to many smiling faces behind the counter. The pantry with snacks was not stocked well at ALL! Probably would stay somewhere else next time.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Just had a four night stay here while visiting a friend in Arlington and what a lovely surprise! The hotel had a four star feel to it and I was not expecting that from a courtyard! Very clean, super room with everything you need and the staff were excellent in their customer service! They also had a mini shop which was very handy! I can highly recommend this hotel if your looking to stay in the Dallas/FortWorth airport area. You will not be disappointed and they room price is very reasonable!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple