Holiday Inn Arlington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksix flagshotel restaurantamerican airlinesfree trolleyhurricane harborpool and hot tubcowboys stadiumthe hotel staffa great stayparking lotfitness centerstaff was friendlyrangers gamebeds were comfortableshuttle servicegreat customer service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 12, 2009

We went to Arlington to watch our daughter graduate from college, we also did Six Flags. The staff was great!!! They were all so helpful. We got to the hotel late and hadn't eaten since about 9 am, and the restaurant was about to close and they actually stayed open for us to eat our meal. The day before we went to Six Flags one of the desk clerks let us know that there was a trolley that would pick us up from the front of the hotel and drop us off at six flags. We went oput there and waited about 10 minutes and no trolley, I went inside and asked if they knew anything, they said no, but if we wanted they would give us a ride there abd pick us up.

The only negative is that there is alot of construction going on so the our GPS got us lost. It was tricky how to get to that road.

We will be back!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2008

We had a one night stay at the hotel. There was horrific traffic on I-30 because of a rain storm, but we were able to get off the highway and make our way to the hotel on the frontage road without too much difficulty. The hotel is located close to Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor Water Park, the new Cowboys Stadium, as well as several other places of interest.

The hotel opened in June, 2008, so everything looks so pretty, new and clean. The décor of the hotel rooms was luxurious. We had two rooms with four in each room. Everyone was quite happy with the accommodations.

The restaurant had good food with reasonable prices. The service was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel reception was equally as congenial and helpful.

I would highly recommend staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2008

We recently held our training class at the Holiday Inn in Arlington. Our company had moved their offices and we no longer had the space to hold our training sessions. The Holiday Inn offered a wonderful meeting room, all the equipment needed, delicious food and competitive prices. Although all these things were important to us the best thing they offered to us and still leaves a lasting impression is the excellent customer service from ALL the staff. Holiday Inns Director of Sales, Mandy Jaramillo, always goes far beyond her responsibilities to make sure all the details are taken care of – the F&B staff, front desk staff and everyone else involved with our stay was outstanding. We will definitely hold our future training sessions at the New Full Service Holiday Inn in Arlington!

Cheryl Tallant
Administrative Director
SG&A Consulting, Inc.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2008

Me and my Gril Friend went to Six Flags and saw this New Holiday inn in Arlington and it's the BEST HOTEL IN ARLINGTON. They 42" Television in all rooms and they have Very nice Sporting News Gril Restaurant and Best Steak and Desset. Please check out this hotel www.hiarlingtontx.com ...and make sure you check out this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2008

My boyfriend and I were going to a Ranger game and needed a hotel close by the ballpark. There are many hotels to choose from, so I compared them all and found that the Holiday Inn Arlington seemed to be the nicest. When I booked it I didn't realize that it was brand new. When we walked in I was surprised that this was a Holiday Inn. I've stayed at other Holiday Inns that were not near this nice. The foyer was beautiful and clean, and the front desk clerk was very friendly. Our room was on the 3rd floor and had granite countertops in the bathroom. A nice, comfy kingsize bed and a huge flatscreen plasma t.v.! We loved our experience here. They also had a very nice onsite bar and grill. We will definetly stay here again and I would reccommend it to anyone who will be in the area. We paid $130 for one night, which is a little pricy for one nights stay, but I'm the kind of person who would much rather pay a little bit extra to make sure I'm not sleeping in filth!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple