“Sharon incredible job!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Holiday Inn Arlington
Ranked #4 of 61 Hotels in Arlington
“Sharon incredible job!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were in town visiting our son. The place is awesome, the sports bar it's great, We went to the bar 3 different days service was not that great with two of the bartenders, a guy batender just kept on ignoring us talking to some airlines crews and we decided we leave after the second round. The last night staying there Sharon was behind the bar and one thing I have to say she moves fast and helps everyone, she was taking care of all the people on the bar, running food and helping the waitresses at all times! We left and she mentioned the breakfast in the morning, 7 am we went down for some coffee and there she was working again with a huge smile on her face! I was surprised she was smiling, and really nice and happy to help us! I will be back to visit Sharon and the nice stuff at this place.

1 Thank Barbachiki
Miguel A, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Hello there, I want to personally thank you on the behalf of my staff and team at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark. We want you to know we appriecate you as a guest and your valued feedback about the property, team member and your stay. I will let Sharon know about the great experience of service you received from her during your stay. And remember, the next time you are in Arlington, TX please come by a see us and say hello to Sharon.

MiguelA.
AGM-Holiday Inn NE-Ballpark

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here to attend a Rangers game. The trolley to the ballpark was perfect. Service at the hotel was good. Rooms were nice and the bed was comfortable. I used the fitness center and found it small but useful. No complaints at all.

Hello Chuck659,
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark. We value you as a guest and truly love that you enjoyed yourself at the Rangers Ballpark and and our hotel. Please come back anytime and see us when you are in the area.

MIguel A.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

This Holiday Inn is Professional, Curtious, and I thuroughly enjoyed my vist.
The Meals in Restaurant were excellent.
Servers Amanda B as all staff, were great and quick. Never needed anything. Food was High quality and prepared right.
I highly recommend! No slackers in this place.

Hello hhowler,
I just to personally thank you on behalf of my staff and team for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark. It was so exciting to hear your feed back about your stay and your excellent experience you had in our restaurant with Amanda b. and her co-workers. She was so excited to hear that you had a awesome time with her in Sporting News Grill. Amanda wishes you safe travels to your next destination if not here in Arlington, TX.

MIguel A.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Front desk clerks are very friendly. I ate at the restaurant. Which is very convenient because it's located inside the hotel. For the first time of many visits, I didn't have to wait at the host stand for hours. My server was very attentive and very friendly. Outstanding service!!!! Thanks Alana! I will be back soon!

Jacob Durby

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Louis L, Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear jacobdurby,

It is exciting to hear from a loyal guest that our service has improved and we would like to invite you to stay with us again as we continue the trend. We are always excited to hear staff members praised by name, a sign that they went the extra mile to give you great service, thank you again.

Cordially,

Louis Le Jeune | Sales Manager
Cypress, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I am seminar speaker. I just concluded an Access seminar at the hotel. There were 2 young men and the hotel who went above and beyond to make my experience at the hotel with regard to setting up and packing up for my seminar. There names are Trevor & Luke. Thanks guys and keep up the good work. Both of you made my stay and work at the hotel much more enjoyable. I also spoke to Miguel at the front desk to let him know that both of you young men are valuable assets to the organization.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hello there,
I want to personally thank you for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark. It's always exciting to hear feedback of any kind from our guests. Trevor and Luke were so excited when I showed them your comments you left here on Trip advisor. They both remembered you and wish you safe travels to your next distination. Please come by and say hello to Trevor and Luke the next time you are in our area.

Miguel A.
AGM-Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark
Edison, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is one of the best hotel hotel service I have ever had . I have been opportuned to stay in Your Holiday inn in London,,UK, Albany NY, and Holiday inn in Tokyo , Japan, The service we received today and through out our stay had been very excellent. One worker had gone beyound the call of duty to really rendered and catered for our needs. From the moment we came inn our l boxes were carried inn , with couteous respect to our self and smiling approach.
We neede extra chairs, they were prompt provided, all our needs were excellently met.

Room Tip: Rooms were very neat and comfortable.The A/C in the rooms were working very well.