“Great Hotel off of I-30”

Holiday Inn Arlington
Ranked #7 of 63 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last month for a night, check in was fast, staff was prompt and courteous. Decor was amazing. I have never seen a Holiday Inn decorated like this. Rooms were very large and spacious. I loved the big TV's in the guest room. I think they were 42"?? With HD channels!!!! There was plenty of parking which is one of my must haves and reason why I picked this hotel. Overall enjoyed the hotel very much, look forward to staying again when in Arlington.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
arlel, Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our 42" HDTV's with ALL HD programming. See you next time!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE in December 2011 and it was excellent!!
The room and bed was comfy and the indoor pool and hot tub were amazing and extremely clean. I needed a nice place to stay that was close to Cowboys Stadium where the UIL Football State Championships were being held at the time. This fit the bill perfectly! This hotel is close to lots of great dining and there's even an I-HOP just steps away and also the Sporting News restaurant and bar in the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a safe and very nice stay near Cowboys Stadium.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
arlel, Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments!

Reviewed March 21, 2012

The Holiday Inn in Arlington, Texas was a perfect place for my immediate family and in-laws to spend an exciting trip to Six Flags and surrounding attractions! Our children, ages 3 and 8 were very satisfied with the indoor pool. The staff could not have been more helpful and the rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. The location of the hotel is within minutes of everything you would want to do in Arlington. We have already planned another trip to the area and this hotel will certainly be a part of the trip. Could not be more pleased with our stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

We appreciate your review and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. . Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Arlington and we look forward to having you as our guest on your next trip to Arlington.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

The new concept and decor at this Holiday Inn is just gorgeous. The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is very friendly. I have enjoyed the onsite restaurant/bar area, it is a nice place to eat and relax in the evening to watch a game. This location is very close to all the happening activities in the area also, Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, The Ballpark in Arlington, Cowboy Stadium, restaurants, etc...

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

We are glad you really liked our hotel concept and design. We are truly a "unique" hotel.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Greta Peasley and the staff at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE were very professional in the planning and execution of our business meeting held in the ample ballroom facility. The culinary provisions were excellent as were the accommodations. Our clients were very impressed with the organization and welcome extended to them during their stay. I would plan another event here in a heart beat!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

We are glad that your group had an excellent experience at our hotel. We look forward to serving your group in the future. I will pass along the kudos to Greta and her team!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

I travel all over the country on the weekends with my select teams and during the week with for my job. This hotel was a phenominal value. It started with a great greeting from the front desk and they got me into my room fast. They even explained how to access the internet before I went to my room. I had a great steak in their Sporting News grill for dinner. They said that the food was grilled over a wood fire and that sold me! It was worth it. The room was big with lots of space. I was not in their Suite, I was in a regular room. Compared to the old Crowne Plaza I ususally stay at, this room was about twice the floor space. The bathroom was spacious. The hotel is new and kept up well. The TV is a flat screen with true HD channels not the fuzzy normal cable so was able to watch my Knicks without having to squint. Only knock is I wish I could plug my IPOD into the alarm clock. Overall this is not your typical Holiday Inn. The staff was very engaging & helpful. Compliments to the staff.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

We are glad you had a great experience at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our 42" LCD TV and all HD channel programming. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Although the room was on the expressway side with a lot of traffic, the windows and wall sound insulation was so good I could not hear the vehicles, even the trucks! Also the hotel landscaping was very beautiful, as was the lobby.

Room Tip: My room was on the south side, next to the expressway, but could hear the traffic.