Holiday Inn Arlington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksix flagshotel restaurantamerican airlinesfree trolleyhurricane harborpool and hot tubcowboys stadiumthe hotel staffa great stayparking lotfitness centerstaff was friendlyrangers gamebeds were comfortableshuttle servicegreat customer service
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I had the privilege of staying at this hotel for 3 weeks, Koran, Meghan, Gina, Carla, and Sean all made my stay very comfortable and enjoyable. I wish I could name all the staff members by name I'm sure I've left somebody off my list.

Three weeks is a long time away from home for me. I'm not in Texas that often. The entire staff at Holiday Inn Arlington NE did a wonderful job catering to my needs while I was a way from home. Thank you to you all for your personal and professional service.

Best,
Larry Hamilton

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2012

When traveling for either business I generally stay at Holiday Inn properties or their family of hotels because I know I can usually count on the the consistency of both quality and service. I also think they have the best frequent stay program out there (and I have participated in most of them).

While I travel to the Dallas/Fort Worth area quite a bit I had never stayed at this particular hotel before. This is a full service Holiday Inn and it just happened to be near the area where I needed to stay for a sales call. There are two other Holiday Inn properties very near, but in checking the price the full service hotel offered the better price.

When I arrived at the hotel I was greeted by a very lovely young lady by the name of Meghan. She was very friendly. She really made my day when she informed me that she was able to upgrade my room to a suite at no extra charge (one of the Priority Club perks of staying a lot of nights each year at Holiday Inn). She recognized that I was a Platinum member and thanked me for my loyalty. She also presented me with a goody bag (another Priority Club perk). And as I was gathering my luggage to go to my room she presented me with a warm towelette "just in case I wanted to freshen up". She said it was something new the hotel had just started doing. Meghan's friendliness really set the tone for good stay. There is nothing worse than having someone check you into a hotel that appears to hate their job.

The hotel was very clean. My room was up to, if not a little above the normal Holiday Inn standards. I did not eat at the restaurant so I can't comment on the quality of the food there.

I only found two things that disappointed my a little bit. Number one was that the refrigerator in the room was turned off when went to put my Pepsi in it. A little inconvenient, but I wrote it off as energy conservation. Then when I went to the front desk to inquire about getting some ice to keep my Pepsi cold until the fridge cooled off, I found that the first floor does not have an ice machine. However, Meghan did offer to get me some from the restaurant. I opted to go up to the second floor and get ice (told her I probably needed the exercise anyway!).

There are plenty of restaurants in the area. The hotel has easy access from the interstate. It is also very near Six Flags, Wet an Wild and The Ballpark at Arlington.

All in all I had a good lodging experience and got what I thought was a great value price wise for the room.

In the future when I am in this area this will certainly be on my list of places to stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We were picked up at airport. She drove very good while it was raining. She avoided an accident very well.
Very nice young girl. I would keep her at holiday inn if possible.
I think her name was Meghan. (or Gina)Short slender. I usually do not write reviews.
Thanks
Rob Slayton

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 21, 2012

The staff here is amazing! They go the extra mile at this hotel and the GM even personally helped me get my locked keys out of my trunk!

• Stayed: January 2012
arlel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Thank you for the compliment! I am glad I was able to help you in the your time of need.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I was an American Airline distressed passenger and I had to stay the night somewhere twice in one trip. The first hotel I stayed in was an absolute nightmare. I couldn't believe my eyes as I come to the front of a brand new Holiday Inn with beautiful stonework out front. The lobby is very nice, the pool warm and wonderful, the hot tub was a little on the cool side but that didn't bother me at all. The staff is very welcoming, professional and wonderful Megan checked me in at the front desk and gave me an amazing room with a king size bed, flat screen TV, and a view of Texas. The room is spotless and large, the sheets and pillow soft, the shower is clean with wonderful smelling shampoo's, conditioners, soap, and body lotion. I would say the room American Airlines got for me is worth over $100 dollars a night.

This has been a wonderful, relaxing, and peaceful stay for an American Airlines distressed passenger that is tired of traveling :)

Thanks Holiday Inn!

Room Tip: All I know is that #432 is a great room!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
arlel, Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are very glad to hear that we were able to provide a relaxing and peaceful stay on your long and exhausting trip.