All reviews six flags mini kitchen room was clean rangers game dfw airport detergent stadium mattress interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2016

Just started using Candlewood Suites. I travel with work and am not willing to pay $175 a night for a Hampton or Holiday Inn.

This suite was $95. It had two separate rooms including a nice living room with couch and recliner. Candlewood does not have daily maid service - I like that. I keep the room straight anyway - why do I need someone coming in everyday to fuss around. I often work in the room and it's a distraction.

The room had a big work area and good wireless service. It was clean and I loved the location. There are many restaurants very close by. With a full kitchen and refrigerator I usually buy food and eat in the room. It's very convenient.

I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in DFW area.

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank nedburfle
Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

The place doesn't seem like a safe location. Not enough lighting in the parking lot. Being female, I don't feel safe going out after dark to come to this hotel. I ordered my dinner for pickup while there was daylight and returned back to my room, without exploring the area any further. He people who stay here don't appear to looks shady as well. There were used towels from a previous guest behind the bathroom door upon my arrival to the hotel room, which begs me to question the cleanliness of this hotel. The bedding has stains and doesn't appear they were ever washed. I never usually stay at IHG Hotels, but I don't see myself traveling to this location again. I will stay at the Hampton across the street.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank robyned2014
Steve S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

I am sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations during your stay. We strive to provide the best service possible to our guests and I regret that we fell short of this goal. Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience.

Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

The rooms were clean and well appointed but not overly spacious. The rooms have a full kitchenette( refrigerator, range, sink, dishwasher and dishes) a large desk/work area, and a recliner. There also seemed to be plenty of on site parking.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Oldriceguy
Reviewed February 26, 2016

We spent 2 weeks at Candlewood Suites in a small suite with a kitchen. The only thing they have in these rooms are queen beds. This bed was old & warn out. It sagged to the middle. Not a very comfortable stay to say the least as well as someone in the room above us woke us up every night about midnight stomping around the room & sounded like he was also throwing the furniture all over the room. This got very old to say the least. Apparently there is no insulation or sound barriers in the floors. When they took a shower it sounded like they were in our shower.

The office staff are all really super nice folks. However if we are in the area again we probably will not go back there due to the beds & noise.

Date of stay: February 2016
3  Thank rklow
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2016

Dear rklow,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property during your business trip. We truly appreciate that you have regarded our staff to be nice. However, it is unfortunate that issues with the noise and condition of the bed prevented you from fully enjoying your stay. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional information. We hope to hear from you soon and be of further assistance.

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed January 29, 2016

I have to admit I am a fan of this property. I stay on a semi regular basis, certainly every time I'm in Arlington this is a must stay for me. The friendly service on arrival is always the same - I usually arrive late on and Pat is on front desk and always is very welcoming. I love the size of the rooms, and the ability to make a home made meal in the kitchens is so nice. I'll be back again and I can't wait.

Date of stay: January 2016
3  Thank Andrew H
Steve S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2016

Thank you for such kind words! We look forward to all of your visits.

Warmest regards,