“Good Place”

Candlewood Suites - Arlington
Ranked #23 of 63 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Clean rooms, no free breakfast or pool/hot tub, but the parking was ample and the room was clean and the staff was great. They did offer a "pantry" to purchase items from and they did have an exercise room and washer/dryer for guests to use.

Room Tip: We used our priority club points....10,000 points per night for a room w/small kitchen.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was in Texas working for the IBEW. My job required 10 hour days 7days a week. The staff is very helpful and will do everything in their power to get you a good deal. Rooms just remodeled and very comfortable. I will be checking to see if there is a Candlewood when I travel from now on.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2013

When I travel to the Dallas area I always stay at this hotel. The rooms are comfortable, clean and the staff is warm and friendly. When I arrive they alway make me feel like I am at home. The location is very quiet but at the same tame close to many activities. This is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The remodel is wonderful! Clean!!!!!!!!!!!! The desks are bigger!!!!
The staff was very helpful! I had to move to another location and the staff set up my reservation for me!!!!!! Highly Recommended!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank w j
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've stayed here 3 times in the last year on business. Front desk staff make you feel at home-very friendly and accomodating. Newly remodeled. Large DVD collection w/ in room DVD player for free. Free wifi- always good bandwidth!!! Great bed! Quiet rooms even with kids on the same floor. Mini kitchen is perfect for a traveller like me who prefers to eat in. Outdoor patio with grill to cook your own steaks:) Easy access to Six Flags, Ranger Stadium, and Cowboy's Stadium (all about a mile away). Reasonably priced food in the "Pantry". Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Smoker friendly on fourth floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank tealwolf
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

It had been a while since I had stayed at this hotel. Wow....what a nice surprise! The hotel has been remodeled and the rooms have been updated. Definitely a great hotel at a great price! The staff was helpful and friendly and the location was so convenient.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank marghart72
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife & I travel a great deal. We stay in many very nice places. Some may have fancier rooms and entrys. Others may have grander buildings and amenities. However, through all of our travels, we have never stayed in a more completely pleasurable establishment. aside from the excelland rooms, superior location, cleanliness and sense of security, the people of Candlewood Suites - Arlington made this the BEST STAY EVER. Every person from the General Manager to the young ladies who took care of our rooms, were friendly beyond anything we have ever experienced. Most all places neet and greet, but here, I bieleve each person was sincerely interested in us having a pleasurable stay. We had a group of 10 in our party, and each one of us came away with the same feeling.

I can not recommend high enough this establishment and the employees.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends