Holiday Inn Express Arlington
Candlewood Suites - Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$85
$133
$119
Hilton.com
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$83
$96
$93
$112
$99
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$75
ComfortSuites
$89
La Quinta
All reviewshi expresspancake makerspent four nightsgreat hotelpublic areasshort driving distancethe ground floorroom smelledstandard hotelthe breakfast areabeds were comfortablebusiness travelthe hotel is conveniently locatedrestaurants and shoppingcheck in was easyfree breakfastfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Front Desk Staff was excellant.

Large room with large flatscreen and about 80 channels. Clean carpets, bed and furnature. Microwve & fridge. Large, well lit work desk with outlets in the lamp. The Free Internet connection was fast & reliable.

The bed was much too soft for my liking. It was like sleeping in a hole, and difficult to get out. But........to each his own. Others may love it.

Large Bathroom, with good warer pressure, and plenty of hot water. The non slip tub was nice too.

This Hotel is in a very busy area, but it's away from the highway so noise doesn't seem to be a problem.

Good Free Breakfast with hot & cold items.

All in all, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Silvia T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking out time to review your recent stay with us!
I am glad that you enjoyed our facility and team members. I am also very sorry that our beds are not firm enough for you. I will ensure to order firmer mattresses as replacements as needed, so we are able to provide you with another option. We are looking forward to welcome you back to our Holiday Inn Express & Suites!

Thank you so much again!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We got the best sleep! The beds were very comfortable! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only thing is, there is not enough light for the ladies to get ready. But we managed and we will stay again with beds as comfy as they have! Thanks

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your review & feedback! I am sorry that the ladies did not have enough light to get ready! Please contact me directly prior your next stay & I will ensure that we have some additional portable lamps set up in your room. I am glad you enjoyed our beds & my team is looking forward to welcome you back to Arlington TX !

Reviewed January 12, 2013

If you like football,baseball or amusement parks but not the noisy crowds that stay at hotels near them than this HIE is for you. It's a 10 or 15 min drive to all of Arlington's entertainment venues plus close to the Highland or Park's malls in South Arlington. Easy access from interstate 20. Plenty of parking..The hotel is in like new condition, clean and fresh inside and out. A very plesant staff behind the desk and in the breakfast area. This is a much better choice than staying in North Arlington.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Silvia T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in South-Arlington! We really appreciate your feedback & kind words.
We are looking forward to welcome you back on your next trip!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Good Experience, Clean, nice facility, Internet, great location 10 min drive to Dallas New Stadium and location to shopping center beside walking distance. Reasonable price. Location with good access to restaurants in fron of best buy, if considering some shopping of that type.

Room Tip: If going to a Football game consider a cab.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ROC_1111
Silvia T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us throughout your sports visit!
The Cowboy Stadium is a state of the art facility & I am sure it was a great experience!
We are here for you whenever you return to Arlington!

From our family to yours " Happy Holidays!"

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Normally, I received excellent customer service from Holiday Inn. However, this time I have been let down. This Holiday Inn (corporate) has decided not to give me a refund after I have decided not to stay. I was advised by Roger (desk clerk) that I will receive a refund in three business days. Now, two weeks later, I have not received it. I will tell my friends and family of this horrible experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Silvia T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

I am so sorry about the confusion!
We do offer a wide variety of reservation options to our guests based on their needs, budget & travel plans.
The majority of our rates are for the flexible traveler and reservations can be easily cancelled or revised prior 6pm on the day of arrival. Our highly discounted Advanced Deposit reservation is a great option for travelers who are committed to their travel dates, however the full Deposit for the stay is due at the time of reservations & is non refundable.

We are encouraging our customers to select the best option based on their individual needs!

If you feel unsure in the future about the individual reservation guidelines, please contact the hotel directly! We are more than happy to answer any questions & place your reservation for you!