We just returned from the Super Bowl in Arlington Texas and we stayed here at the Sleep Inn Maingate. This was a wonderful place to stay, first off check in went smooth the man (wished I knew his name) at the front desk was as pleasant and helpful as any one could be, our room was ready when we arrived and was sparkling clean we had everything we needed, the breakfast in the morning was very nice they kept everything well stocked considering that the hotel was completely full that was a job. If we needed any help with info they were very helpful there, it's a great location the 6 Flags Park is right across the street and behind that is the Ranger's Stadium and beyond that the Cowboy's Stadium, which we walked to twice during out stay about 1.5 miles and at the end of the parking lot of the Hotel is the Sportsbar/Brewery Humperdink's which also was a very nice place, lots of TV's and great food and drink. You won't be disappointed here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking Distance to Six Flags Over Texas. We are also right around the corner from Dallas Cowboy Stadium & Texas Ranger Stadium. Humperdinks Resturant right next door & on Dallas Cowboy & Texas Rangers Games they provide shuttle services to & from the game for a charge of $10 per person.Near Arlington Convention Center,We are also located 15min from the Six Flags Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn Arlington Near Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Maingate 6 Flags
- Sleep Inn Maingate Six Flags Hotel Arlington
- Sleep Inn Arlington
- Arlington Sleep Inn